Chapter 20

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Amber's POV

After school, I took Yoseob around our school. He really look like a member of Beast.

"By any chance, are you Yoseob from Beast?" I asked him.

"Yes. I was still wondering if you knew who I am." He really was!

"Oh! I see. "

We shared alot of things between us. He wasn't that bad.

I really like him as a best friend.

Although a smile was always plastered on my face, I was still thinking about Key.

"Got to go. Thanks for showing me around. I have to go for filming. Bye." He held out his hand and I shaked it.

Key's POV

I was walking through the corridor when I saw someone familiar.

Isn't that Amber? Who is that guy?

He looks like Yoseob hyung. It is him!

Why are they holding hands?

I thought Amber told me she wasn't free?!

Is she cheating on me?!

I went back home. I went into my room and slamed the door.

Taemin's POV

"What happened to hyung?" I asked Onew.

"How would I know? Crazy. "

"Tell him to get out. We have filming to do. "

"Hyung! Let's go. We have filiming!" I ran into the room and banged on the door.

He open the door and glared at me.

"Let's go." Minho place his arm over my shoulder and we went out after Key.

Jonghyun's POV

"Yeobo. What happened?" I went towards Key and asked him what happened after losing to Onew on whether who should go forward.

Key explained to me.

"Amber must have her own reasons. She wouldn't cheat on you. " I persuaded him.

Better not let them meet later at filming. Key would go crazy.

Key's POV

I explained everything to Jonghyun.

What he said was right. She wouldn't cheat on me.

We went towards the venue for filming. Guess who I saw. Yoseob hyung!

"Hey Key! What's up?" He came towards me and high-fived me. I gave a fake smile and high-fived him back.

"Fine!"

Luckily, Jonghyun pulled me away. If not I would surely not be able to give him the fake smile.

Filming ended successfully as we didn't need to talk to each other much.

Should I text Amber? Will I be mad at her? I should chill first.

Amber's POV

I was waiting for Key's message but there was none.

The next day in school, many posters were around the school. It was all about the yearly singing competition.

The winner would get a chance to be in SM. Many people tried. The winner last year was SHINee. That is how they managed.

I wasn't interested.

I wanted to concentrate on my modelling work.

"Amber! The head of the singing comepetiton came to us just now and they said they wanted us to take part in the competition. SHINee will also be the judge. We have start practicing from today. " What?! The competition starts next week and they only inform us now?!

"How to?! Others have already started to pracetice months ago?!" I was shocked...