Chapter 8

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Amber's POV

The next day of school, when i went in to school with my girlfriends. We saw people gathered in groups holding the magazine that we were on the main cover.

They were jealous, we could hear people say, "I am so jealous, They are both pretty and rich."

I smiled.

"YAH! Why are you smiling? It is not even you on the main cover. You a nerd and that the other girl whom we don't know is a big beauty. " A girl came over and scolded me. I didn't care much. I rolled my eyes at her and continued with what I was doing.

Who are you to talk to me like thay? Ugly duckling? That is me, the real me.

After school, during work, infront of the others, I am Nicole.

In school, infront of my girlfriends, I am Amber.

As simple as that.

Sulli's POV

We went for lunch as usual with SHINee.

"You did great!" Taemin praised me just like how the others did.

Suddenly, Key asked me. "Are you girls close with Nicole?"

I took a glance at Amber. I could see that she was shocked too by that question. She caught that I was looking at her.

Everybody were staring at Key.

"Close? Huh?! We are sisters!" I chuckled.

The girls all laughed.

"Oh. Than can you give me her number?"

"Er. I can't. I have to respect her privacy. Why don't you ask her on your own." I kept it from Key.

"Oh. Okay."

Key's POV

"Oh. Okay." I felt so empty. Am I interested in her? I think so. But I couldn't comfirm that. I wanted to know more about her.

I think I like her. Oh no. I think I love her.

Amber's POV

We were passing letters around.

Victoria: "Girls, don't for get that we still have photoshoot later. Please don't be late. Hey, Key seems to be interested in Amber."

Sulli, "Yea. I agree. He kept asking me questions about her."

Amber, "No, He is interested in 'Nicole'. Not 'Amber'. This shows that he is looking for looks not heart. Useless. Not interested."

Luna, "But heard from Jonghyun, he says that Key is actually very caring and he is like a Umma."

Krystal, "Yea. Minho told me too. By the way, if Key really ask you for number, will you give him?"

When I recieved that question. I really had no idea. "Let's see how it goes. "

The letter continued like that until school ended.

We went back home to changed.

"I hope I won't meet Key today."