Chapter 2

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Amber's POV

I reached home. One and a half more hours. I better get going to wash up and changed.

I took a bath for thirty minutes. I walked out. Dried my hair and straightened it. My fringe was long but my hair was short. It's cool.

I wore short hot pants. And a sleeveless shirt with cardigan.

Put on my perfume.

I took out my black high heel boots

and took my bag

and walked out of house.

I headed to Victoria's house. It was just a few streets away.

"Hey Victoria. Am I the first to arrive?" I asked her.

"Yeah hot babe. Come on in." I went to her room and helped her choose her clothes. I helped her choose her clothes.

I chose a black skinny jeans,

And a tube for her.

It looked perfect on her.

Victoria's POV

"This look perect. That is why you are known as a fashionable babe. Haha." I praised her.

She smiled.

Soon after, the other three girls arrived. They all looked pretty and hot.

Krystal's POV

It was so long ever since the five of us went out togther. We decided to go to Suntec City to shop. We were all rich so we wouldn't mind about the price of all the stuff.

Jonghyun's POV

"Aish, where should be go today? Suntec City? Since all our girlfriends are not here. " I suggested.

"Alright. I can go get more clothes." Key suggested.

"Fashion Diva..." Onew hyung said.

Sulli's POV

Amber is real pretty. Even prettier than the four of us. Guys just stare at her even if they are with their girlfriends.

While we were in one of the shops, i spotted a few people sitting at coffe bean who were very familiar...

"Hey, girls. Look there. Why are they here?" I whispered to Krystal, Victoria and Luna. Not telling Amber.

Victoria's POV

I turned to where Sulli was pointing and I saw my darling with his clique.

I took out my phone and text him.

From: Victoria darling

To: Onew darling

Hey. Why are you at Suntec City??

Onew's POV

I received my darling's message and i started to look around.

"Onew hyung, What are you looking for?" Jonghyun asked.

I spotted them in a shop.

"The girls are there." I said as I pointed to the shop.

Jonghyun's POV

We all turned to the direction where Onew hyung pointed.

"Let's go over." We all stood up and walked over.

Key's POV

As we were walking over, i spotted a girl who looked very beautiful.. I have never seen her before...