Chapter 16

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Key's POV

I held her hand and we walked back to class. The teacher hasn't come and the other members were together with F(x) girls.

We walked towards them and told them. Before I even started, Jonghyun said,

"Key! Why are you holding hands with this nerd, I thought you hate her?" OMG. I have so much explaining to do. Amber glared at me.

"Anio! I Love her and we are now together." I told them.

"Jinja?!" Taemin shocked.

"Neh. And one more thing, Amber is Nicole. Nicole is Amber." I told them the truth. And just in case, I placed my hands over her shoulders.

"AH?! JinJa?!" All of them shouted. The girls all nodded. They walked towards Amber.

"Amber! This is great news, and I know you like Key alot from last time!" Victoria whispered loud enough for me to hear. I took a glance at Amber and she blushed.

Amber's POV

Victoria just said out the secret! My face is so hot and red! I have so much to explain.

Just than, Onew shouted:

"How can you prove that Amber is Nicole?"

I stared at Onew.

"Let's go to Amber's house today, since we also have photoshoot together at the studio. Than we can go for work together. Do you mind?" Key turned to me.

"Erm. I don't mind."

"Okay. Than let's meet after school!"

After school, we headed to my house.

The girls all went to my room to change as they brought their clothes along.

The guys waited in the living room on the first floor.

I quickly changed into a tee-shirt and hotpants and went downstair after putting all my makeup and perfume.

We went downstairs and the guys didn't believe what they were seeing.

Taemin's POV

Wow. She is very pretty. I still don't get why she wants to disguise herself. It is sucha waste. But my Sulli is prettier! Heehee.

Jonghyun's POV

WAA! Out of all the girls except for Luna, she is the prettiest!

Minho's POV

Is she really Amber? No wonder krystal always hang out with her.

Onew's POV

Amber? Nicole? Still not as pretty as my chicken!

Key's POV

Amber came down and I walked to her side. She was really pretty despite being in normal clothes. I looked at the other members expression. It was very funny.

"Now do you believe me?" I asked. Nobody replied.

"YAH!!! Stop looking! Your girlfriends are here too. Don't get caught!" I shaked them out of their dreams. They immediately look at their girlfriends before looking at me.

"Now do you believe me?" I asked them again.

They nodded their head.

Krystal's POV

"Let's go for work now TOGETHER! " I shouted and they cheered. We were all chatting while wearing our shoes. Amber locked the door and we went into our specific vans...