Chapter 6

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Amber's POV

After I heard from Luna, I decided to call Victoria. I thought that she could ask the other guys to help

"Yoboseyo. Amber, What's up?" Victoria said.

"I need help from you. Luna is very sad now. Jonghyun doesn't want her to be a model, but she wants to. I was thinking if you could call Onew and ask him to help persuade Jonghyun." I requestd.

"Is she alright now? Alright, i will call Onew and ask the guys to help."

Onew's POV

I went over to the other guys in the living room after receiving the call from Victoria.

"Where's Jonghyun?"

"In the room." Taemin said, eyes staring at the television.

"Guys..." No reply. "Guys." This time louder. No reply. "GUYS!!" I shouted as I walked to the television and off it.

Finally, they are willing to listen to me.

"Guys, I am sure you have heard from your girlfriends that they are going to be models. But jonghyun doesn't allow Luna to. Luna is very sad now. I need you guys to persuade him. " I explained to them.

Key's POV

After hearing from Onew hyung. We headed to the room together.

"Jagiya. What are you doing?" I asked him.

"If you're going to persuade me. Than I am not going to listen." He siad and ran to his bed.

Jonghyun's POV

"Jagiya, listen to me. You should trust her. Not being so overprotective. Just let her be. I am sure she wont betray you. " They were all persuading me.

I didn't want to listen. I placed my head under the blanket. Tears start to drop. I thought about alot of things. What Key said was right. Maybe I should let her go. This is her dream after all. I have decided. That I am going to look for Luna tomorrow in school.

The next day, I went to school. I wanted to look for Luna but i just couldn't find her.

I called her phone but she didn't answer. After School, I went to her house and looked for her.

"Luna. I'm sorry.." I apologised to her. "Can you come with me for a while?"

She nodded. We went to a nearby park and I explained everything to her. She smiled.

I patted on her head and hugged her.

She sat on the swing and i helped her. When she was coming towards me, I pulled her and kissed her.

Luna's POV

Jonghyun kissed me.

I returned.

I went back home and called my sisters. I told them the good news. We decided to call the person in charge one by one. Starting with Victoria, than Sulli, than Luna, than Krystsl, than Amber.

We were all told to meet him tomorrow at 1pm. At SM building. The same place where SHINee is training and preparing for debut...