Chapter 18

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Amber's POV

I went to the pricipal's office and apply for off. I told her that I am not feeling well and wants to go home.

Luckily, she buy that lie. I didn't want to go back to class and see my girlfriends and especially SHINee.

I quickly went back to class and packed my things and left school. Nobody saw me.

I went back home straight and went into my room.

Krystal's POV

"Hey girls, where is Amber? Isn't she here this morning? Where did she go?"

"I thought Key pulled her out?" Luna asked.

"No. Her bag isn't here. Class is going to start soon. Why isn't she here yet? " Sulli started to worry.

Class started and Amber still wasn't here.

We all took turns to text her but she didn't reply to any message. She even turned off her phone.

We looked at each other.

During lunch, we went towards SHINee.

"Yah Key, Where is Amber?" Victoria asked him.

"Isn't she with you? " He answered coldly like he didn't care.

"No. We haven't seen her after you pulled her out. Did something happened?" Sulli asked.

"We quarreled. " He said and walked away.

The SHINee boys ran after him.

Jonghyun's POV

"Key! What happened?!" I questioned.

"We quarreled. Can't you hear?"

"What happened? Why?"

"I felt that she didn't trust me. I told her yesterday not to come to school in disguise yesterday. She ignored. I don't know why. I told her that I would protect her but she didn't listen. She doesn't believe me!" Key shouted. His eyes were teary. This was the first time we saw him cry for a girl.

"We all know that you love Amber alot. Why do you think that she doesn't believe you? She needs time. She hasn't been going to school in the real her. Give her time." We all tried to persuade him.

I hope it really helps.

Key's POV

What Jonghyun said was right. Maybe I should give her some time. I bet she won't want to see me today. I will talk to her in school tomorrow.

Amber's POV

The next day, I went to school in plain tee, short plants and boots and light makeup.

"Aren't you going to school?" My mother asked me.

"Yes. I am"

This was the first time that I am going to school in the real me. Nervous~ was all I could say.

I walked confidently into the school. I heard gossips. "Isn't she Nicole from F(x)? What is she doing here?"

I didn't know that I was already famous.

"Hey babe, wanna go out today?" Guys were already starting to hit on me and I ignored them.

I walked into my class and saw that my girlfriends were already there.

"Amber!! What happened to you yesterday?" Victoria came up running to me and hugging me, I lost my balance until someone held me from behind. I turned around to thanks him.

"AMber? The sun came out from the east?" Krystal pulled me towards them.

"I decided to come to school in the real me. After hearing what Key said yesterday." I explained to them.

I took a glance at the guy who held me just now, who is he?