Chapter 32

Three Broken Hearts

 

Nana went down for breakfast the next morning in her new school uniform… she was nervous because it was her first day back to school in a while… She was anxious what kind of friends she would meet and if they would be nice to her…

“Where’s appa?” Nana asked when she saw the corner of the table was unusually empty

“Your appa said that he had something important to do in the office, so he went out early this morning” her omma said

Nana nodded and sat beside Donghae, across from Kyuhyun…

“Oppa, thank you for carrying me upstairs yesterday” she said while seated

“Oh I didn’t” Donghae answered shortly and grinning

“Uhm? Was it appa?” Nana talked to herself before munching the bread in front of her

Unaware to her, the guy sitting in front of him was blushing and averted his gaze from her… The scene didn’t escape Donghae’s eyes though… Kyuhyun was observing Nana since she was on her way down the stairs… this is the first time he saw her in school uniform.. A light bright red shade inadvertently showed up on his two cheeks when he saw her like that…

She looked cute!  Kyuhyun thought when he first see the girl sitting in front of him… seeing her in her school uniform innocently made him blushed… Although at the same time he felt like a erted Ahjussi lusting over some young high school girls.

“Na-yah, Mr. Kim is taking your father early to the office, may be Donghae can give you a ride” her omma said

Nana looked over to Donghae who was shaking his head while still munching his favorite chicken doritang, “I have an early meeting today omma” he said

Nana pouted, “It’s okay… I’ll take the bus” she said, her brothers are becoming useless

Donghae once again shook his head, “Kyuhyun can take you” he said casually

Kyuhyun and Nana was both baffled by the idea. Nana accidently dropped her chopstick while Kyuhyun choked on his favorite pork chops.

“You’ve learnt how to drive again, right?” Donghae asked his other dongsheng

Kyuhyun only nodded and mumbled something unclear while trying to focus on his breakfast.

Nana was blushing by the idea to be alone in the same car with Kyuhyun.

“I… I don’t know where her new school is” Kyuhyun finally said, “Beside, don’t you think I have to be in the meeting as well?” he added

Nana looked disappointed as Kyuhyun refused to take her to school… If it was before, Kyuhyun would fight and insisted to take her and pick her up… She looked down to her brand new skirt… She was clearly upset to hear Kyuhyun’s answer… And her disappointment didn’t escape Donghae’s sight…

“Yah! Are you serious? Why would they invite a GPS for?” Donghae gave him the “Do-you-remember-what-I said-last-night” look.

Kyuhyun frown when he remembered the story Donghae had told him last night about what had happened to Nana in the past… “I… I’ll take her” Kyuhyun said almost instantly

Nana was still pouting, “I can take the bus. Oppa, you don’t have to take me if you only feel obligated” she said

“No, I want to” Kyuhyun answered shortly and immediately arose from his seat. “I’ll wait for you in the car” he said before he left the dining room

Nana could only sighed. But Donghae was grinning and tapped his dongsheng’s hair lightly.

“Oppa, are you sure you have a meeting?” she asked him

Donghae shook his head, “Anniyo, I just don’t want to take you… your new school is too far from the office “ Donghae said, “Beside, your number one oppa will take you to school, you must be really happy, right?” he added and winked at the maknae

Nana looked away from him, “Ck…What happened with you two? You guys used to fight to take me to school” she was upset, “And who said he is still my number one?” she added

Donghae looked surprise, “Really? He’s not your number one anymore?? Who is??? Is it me???” Donghae asked excitedly

Nana kept her pout that Donghae always find adorable… She leaned close to Donghae, now he could smell her scent… He held his breath when they were that close…

“In your dream!” she whispered to him before suddenly pinching Donghae’s cheeks really hard

“Aaaaaauwwww” Donghae screamed due to the stingy sensation on his cheeks… Her small size hands are perfect for pinching….

Donghae was holding on his bright red cheeks and pouted. And now, Nana was the one who tapped his head lightly, “Mianhe Oppa..” she said it cutely

“Yah! Who said you can touch my head?” he was still holding on his cheeks with his two hands…

Nana only smirked and run to the door before Donghae could catch her… “Yah! Cho Nana!” she could still hear him screaming, calling for her before she closed the front door…

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was already in the car... His right hand was holding on his chest for a while… it won’t be awkward… he told himself, trying to get a grip on himself… The thought of being alone in the car with her, somehow arose him and felt familiar… he was blushing… he purposely went to the car first and calm himself down…. Plus, now that he’s already in the car, he doesn’t have to contemplate on whether to open the car door for her or not… It’s not a date! He told himself several times…

Nana opened the car door and interrupted his thought…

“Oh, sit” he said and regretted once he said it… asking her to sit? Really?

“Oh…” that’s all she said before seating herself on the passenger seat

“Uhm… wear… wear your seatbelts” Kyuhyun managed to say…. Again, he regretted it… what are you? A sergeant? You have to tell her what to do all the time?

“Oh” she said again and wore her seatbelt while scolding herself to act like robots.. does he has to tell me what to do, step by step?? Think Na-yah! Think!

The journey to her school was filled with silence… Surprisingly, Nana doesn’t mind it one bit…. Even though it was awkward, she was very grateful and happy that Kyuhyun is now sitting beside her again like old times…

Kyuhyun doesn’t mind either… he was nervous or in fact he still was for sitting side by side with her in the car… However, he felt warm and the familiar feelings once again resurfaced in his heart… This scene, somehow felt like their normal days… With both of them enjoying the silence for at least a good 30 minutes, they were lost in their own thought… Secretly being glad of the other’s accompany…

“Is this the school?” Kyuhyun finally spoke when he pulled over to a school yard

“It looks like it” Nana answered while looking at the tall building that will be her prison for the next year and a half… she sighed deeply, she reluctantly took off her seatbelt.. she didn’t want to get out from the car… didn’t want to enter this so called high school… what if a second Bae Suzy live in this jail?

Looking at the worried stares from the girl beside him, Kyuhyun tapped her hair lightly… Nana’s gaze suddenly moved from the school’s gate to him … They were looking at each other for awhile before Kyuhyun smiled softly at her… trying to calm her down… She smiled back at him, and nodded…. Signifying that she understand what he meant…

“Don’t worry… I’ll be here when you finish” he said while still looking at her softly

“Really?” she looked surprise

Kyuhyun nodded, “Oppa will be here” he said it again to convince her, he was staring at her hands who was crumbling her uniform skirt anxiously

“Yunho oppa?” she suddenly said

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he heard, “Anieee… I said I will pick you up… Kyuhyun oppa… Kyuhyun oppa not Yunho oppa” he said while sulking and pointing at himself, how come she’s thinking about other guys when she’s with him??
 

“Annie…. Yunho oppa” Nana said again and now pointing at Kyuhyun’s side of the window

Kyuhyun looked back and found a boy was staring at them behind his window glass…

The boy tapped on the dark tinted window couple times…. “Uh? Who is he? Why is he tapping on my window?” Kyuhyun asked, sounded upset

When he didn’t hear any reply, he looked back to the passenger seat and found the girl was gone… she was now walking around the car… “Yah! How come I didn’t k now she was gone??” he said furiously…

“Yunho oppa” Nana greeted him happily, she had not seen the boy for a couple months…

Yunho hugged her shortly before letting her go, “Aigoooo I miss you!” he said

“Oppa… you’ve become really handsome” Nana casually praised Yunho… the boy had helped her multiple times in the past… and she would never forget how thankful she was to him… He practically found her real family… Only a couple of months, and Yunho changed so much… he is now tall and seemed to be a very reliable young man…

Yunho ruffled her hair lightly, “Aigoooo, you’re getting taller too, don’t you?” he asked her

Nana nodded happily… “But you seemed to be getting a lot taller” she said while comapring her own height to him

Kyuhyun was watching the two teenagers commenting on each other growth sprout and unknowingly gripped the steering wheel tightly… He doesn’t like the boy… true to his instinct when he first heard the name, this Yunho boy is a total snob….

He walked out from the car and cleared his throat in order to let his presence known.. “Ahheeemmm”

Yunho turned his head to him, he smiled politely before bowing before him, “Kyuhyun hyung” he said

Kyuhyun only nodded a bit, “Do I know you?” he said

Yunho looked baffled by the question, he looked at Nana confusedly…

“Uhm… oppa got a car accident awhile ago, he has amnesia” she explained

“Am…nesia?” Yunho looked at both Kyuhyun and Nana in sequence… Is that mean, they are not together as a couple anymore?

“Then… you…. you guys….” Yunho looked puzzled by the surprise he got that early in the morning

Nana looked at him curiously, while Kyuhyun looked annoyed by him. “Nevertheless, it’s nice to meet you Yunho-ssi” he said

“Oh… ne, hyung” Yunho said awkwardly

“I’ll be here at three” he told Nana before entering his car, however, before he could close the car’s door, he felt someone was stopping him from doing so… He looked up and saw Yunho’s right hand holding on to his car’s door…

He bowed to him, “Hyung, I can take Nana home today, I live nearby” Yunho told him

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his ears… he only met this boy for less than 5 minutes and the kid already boiled up his anger… He went out of his car again, clenching his fist in the process…

“And how are you planning to take her home, Yunho-sshi?” Kyuhyun managed to ask him nicely

“We’re going back by bus” Yunho answered him

Kyuhyun smirked a little, “Well, that won’t be necessary… Na-yah was quite unwell this morning, so she would prefer ME to take her home with the car” he said

Yunho looked at Nana who looked at Kyuhyun confusedly… “Oppa… I’m okay” she said looking at her reflection on the car’s window to see if she looked pale… she felt okay for most of the time that morning…

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth… I thought Donghae hyung said that she likes someone else but not this Yunho boy??? Why would she was so eager to go home with him?

“Well, that’s what Donghae hyung said… and he wanted me to take you home today” he said, “And that’s final, Yunho-sshi” Kyuhyun added before quickly entering his car. Before he drove off, he slid down the car’s window… “Three o’clock, right here” he said to the girl who still looked confuse…

When the car drove off… Yunho asked her, “Since when Kyuhyun hyung listened to what Donghae hyung told him?”

 Nana could only shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know” she said while looking at Kyuhyun’s car disappeared at the curve

“Let’s go! I’ll take you to your class” Yunho told her excitedly

Nana could only nodded, what was that? She thought before following Yunho into the school…

“This is your class, Na-yah” Yunho said showing her the class

“Thank you oppa” she smiled at him before walking inside the class. However, Yunho caught her arm

“My class is just across from your class” he said while pointing at another room across the small garden. “I’ll be here during lunch and just go to my class if you need anything” Yunho said before smiling at her and walked back to his own class

Nana could only sighed… Wouldn’t it be nice if Kyuhyun is only a year older than she is… They can go to school together, they can have dates with school uniforms, going to the cafeteria together, study in the library together, he will be there whenever she needs him…

“What’s your relationship with Yunho oppa?” Nana suddenly looked to her right and a group of girls were standing next to her, observing her as she was looking at Yunho

Not again! She thought… Girls in love are scary….

“Uhm… Yunho oppa is just a family friend” she tried to answer as cautiously as possible

“Really? You guys seemed really close” another girl said

“Uhm… we are close… he’s just like a family” she answered again… She learned from her previous experience that it might not be a good idea to provoke Yunho’s fans

“Are you sure?” another one showed up

Nana nodded quickly, “Yes”

“Then, do you like Yunho oppa?” someone else asked

Quickly, she shook her head hard, “He’s like a real oppa to me” she said

“But it’s impossible for someone to not fall in love with Yunho oppa” another voice was heard and the group of girls nodded vigorously while eyes like hawk watching their pray

“Aaaa… I…. I have a boyfriend already” Nana quickly said

“Really?” the other girls seemed to be surprised

Nana nodded again, “Yes… I… I love my boyfriend” she said

“What’s your boyfriend name?” as if they don’t believe her, they had to interrogate her

“Uhm… Kyu…hyun oppa?” she said unsure, well, technically he is her fiancé… he just forget about it for now

The other girls were looking at each other and nodded, “Okay… we’ll leave you alone for now. But if you lied to us… you know the consequences right?” one of them said

“Still, don’t be too close to Yunho oppa!” another one said

With that, Nana was left alone and able to find her seat at the back of the class… She sighed,… Does it has to be like this every time?

It didn’t help her when the bell rang to show that the break was starting, Yunho visited her class and forced her to have lunch with him, he also took her back to her class just to make sure she wasn’t injured from the less than 5 minutes walk from the canteen… And now, here he is again, after the bell rang - a sign that school was over… Yunho was all smiling in front of her class when she walked out… She could feel dozens of eyes were piercing her back…

“Don’t you find it funny?” Yunho said after he finished telling her a funny story… they were waiting for Kyuhyun in front of the school’s gate… But Nana wasn’t listening to him, she wasn’t laughing… she was staring at the busy street… lost in her own thought…

Yunho nudged her, “Cho Nana…” he called her

Nana got startled, “Huh? What oppa?”

Yunho frowned, “Did you listen to me?” he asked her, “Are you okay?”

Nana just nodded, “I… I was just lost earlier” she said and looking at her hands nervously

Yunho immediately took her hands and cares it, “Are you sure you’re okay?”

Nana was startled, she could see some of her classmates were still around and looked at them curiously. She immediately withdrew her hands from Yunho’s.

Yunho who was surprised, now caught her by the shoulders and put both of his hands on it. “Na-yah, are you avoiding me?” he asked

“O..oppa… can you please let me go?” she whispered

“What happened?” Yunho demanded, he would not let her go without knowing the reason of her sudden change in attitude. Yunho no doubt had liked Nana for a while… knowing that Kyuhyun now forget that he loved her for sure gave him the advantage to start over…

“Oppa… let me go” she said insisted

“No, I won’t” Yunho said

“Yes, you will” a voice heard behind her and in seconds, Yunho was on the floor.

Nana was shocked to find Kyuhyun was there already standing behind her. “Yah! Jung Yunho! Don’t touch her… she told you to let go” he said

“O…oppa…” Nana was going to go to Yunho to make sure that he’s alright but felt her arm was being pulled to the other direction. Kyuhyun took her with him and shuffled her in his car and drove off from the school…

Nana looked at the guy beside her, she was furious… Her wrist was hurt because Kyuhyun used his strength to drag her with him…

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun finally asked her after sometime

Instead of answering him, Nana was upset. “Why did you do that?” she asked

“What?” Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he’s hearing… not at single “thank you” came out from that little mouth… but she sounded upset? She’s mad at him?

“I asked you… why you did that to Yunho oppa?” she repeated her question

“I helped you from that bastard and this is what I get?” he begin to raise his voice

Nana cringed by the choice of words that Kyuhyun used, “Oppa?” she said

Kyuhyun abruptly stopped the car. “If you really want to be with that spoilt brat so badly, you can go back there” he said

Nana was hurt, not because she wanted to go to Yunho… but because Kyuhyun questioned her relationship with Yunho… which also meant that Kyuhyun had doubted her feelings towards him… Where in the past few months, when Kyuhyun was in Japan… not once, not even one day passed without her thinking about him and dreaming about the guy sitting next to her…

She angrily opened the car’s door and slammed it close… She started to walk towards the bus station… Good thing they were a bit far from the school already… otherwise, if her school mates saw this, it will be the hot gossip for tomorrow…

However, before she could even walk a meter from the car, someone yanked her arms again and spun her back… She felt dizzy… but couldn’t help it when someone just picked her up and tossed her back to the car…

Kyuhyun went back to the driver side and drove off with high speed… It scared her… it reminded her of him a while back when he was jealous towards Yunho… But at the same time she was sad, disappointed… If Kyuhyun thought that she likes Yunho, without realizing it, he accused her of cheating on him, while all she did these past couple of months was being faithful to a man who doesn’t even remember her name

Kyuhyun abruptly stop the car near the quite pond… When he was about to scream at her, he saw her buried her face with her two hands and visibly shaken… He could also see his marks on her wrist… and for the second time, he hurt her!

He looked at both of his hands and sighed… These hands had hurt her too many times… Instead of being nice and protect her like he said he would just last night, he hurt her both mentally and physically far too many times…

He rubbed his palms and grunted in frustration… he cursed at himself a couple times… angry at the person he’s become… he doesn’t know why…

He hate that Yunho boy… starting when he daringly touch her shoulders… leaning his face towards her… spoke to her in such manner… but what he hate the most was when Nana defended her… when she was worriedly check on him… when she was mad at Kyuhyun instead of being thankful for helping her getting rid of Yunho…And when Nana was about to walk back to check on him, he felt like she betrayed him… he doesn’t like it

He hate the fact that his sister might just like Yunho… Questions kept repeating in his mind when he was driving earlier… What are they talking about looking at each other that closely? What did Yunho want from her? What is their relationship? Does she like him?

And now, looking at her so vulnerable and hurt… he doesn’t feel good either… not at all… in fact, he feels hurt too… looking at his fingers print on her wrist, his hands feel the pain… looking at her trembling figure hurt his heart… it feels like she doesn’t even need to slap him or hit him physically in order for him to feel the pain… is that even possible?

He also feels confused,… what happened? Why did he get angry when she was with Yunho? Why he hurt her? But why looking at her like this, he also feels the pain?

He buried his face into the steering wheel, frowning… feeling the pain in his heart…. He couldn’t even apologize to her… he felt like he doesn’t deserve that… not if all he does was just repeating it… hurting her over and over again…

Ten minutes had passed with nothing but just the sound of Kyuhyun’s heavy breathing and Nana’s sobs once in a while…

Kyuhyun felt like he is a giant while his sister is a small fairy… he’s afraid to touch her… afraid to talk to her… because all he does was just hurting her…

Kyuhyun felt someone is caressing him…. Combing his hair softly…. He raised his head and saw those pair of doey eyes were looking at him closely….

“Oppa…. are you okay?” she said, whispering and smiling softly at him… Kyuhyun could see the trail of dried tears on her cheeks… Kyuhyun for sure thought that she will be scared at him… will scream at him… but what is this?

Degh! His heart starting to pump faster at their close proximity and her whispery voice

Kyuhyun watched her… as she grabbed his face with her two hands… she is closing the gap between them, getting closer to him…  Kyuhyun placed one hand on his chest, while the other hand grabbed the steering wheel tightly… He doesn’t want her to hear his loud heart beat… thump… thump…thumppp       

“Oppa… are you okay?” Nana asked him one more time, still looking at him innocently

Kyuhyun nodded sparingly…  he seemed astonish… he couldn’t think… couldn’t process what was happening…

Finally, her face went closer to his… Kyuhyun held his breath… not knowing what will she do next…

CUP! She suddenly kissed his forehead… Kyuhyun looked dumfounded of what was happening

Nana continued to his hair softly… she then patted his head… “Oppa… don’t be sad” she said and smiled again, before kissing his right cheek, followed by his left cheek

“I’m giving oppa lots of love now… so you shouldn’t be sad” she said and with that she stretched Kyuhyun’s mouth with her two fingers… “See… oppa look so handsome when you’re smiling” she said

If Kyuhyun felt like a giant and her as a little fairy before… Now, he felt like a puppy… and Nana as his owner…

“What… what are you doing?” he asked her confusedly

Nana just shrugs her shoulders… “I did that when you’re little” she said

“What?” he looked taken back

Nana nodded, “Yeah… you’re such a cry baby when you’re little… so I have to do that often… and you stop crying whenever I did that” she explained

“Huh?” Kyuhyun was speechless

“See… you forget about your problem now” she said and smiled happily

Kyuhyun looked at Nana suspiciously… These gestures did feel familiar… but he couldn’t believe that she was the one who comforted him whenever he cried… and he couldn’t believe that he was a crybaby

“Oppa… you don’t believe me?” she asked him, looking at the suspicious glare Kyuhyun gave her

Kyuhyun was quite… he wanted to argue, however, he wasn’t sure himself…

Kyuhyun pouted.. he felt that she took advantage of him… With him being amnesia, she could tell him anything and he wouldn’t be able to verify it….

Nana could only laugh… “Oppa… you’re cute” she said

“No I’m not… don’t call me cute” he said and pouted again…, “You lied right?” he asked her

Again, she only shrugs her shoulders… “I don’t know…” she laughed evilly and laid her back to the car seat

Kyuhyun felt relax now… Seeing her laughing, it put him at ease... He followed her and laid his back to the seat, facing her… “Tell me some more about your oppa?” he requested

Nana smirked and faced the pond in front of them…

Just when Kyuhyun thought that it was a bad decision to ask her about his past… she smiled… the smile that always comforts Kyuhyun…

“Uri Kyuhyun oppa… ..” she paused a second before continuing… “ is someone who is really handsome but also cute… He’s a serious person, but he’s also funny… he’s a very cool guy, but he can be a dork at times… he might came across as mean and demanded, but he’s actually really really kind hearted and giving… Oppa is a cold person, yet he’s also very caring and thoughtful… He might look selfish to some people… but I know that he’s the most selfless person in the world… sometimes he can be very assertive and firm, but he’s actually very forgiving…  Oppa might looked distant to some people, he might looked unfriendly, but that’s just because he’s been hurt and because this world was unfair to him…. “ she took a breath before averted her gaze and looked directly to Kyuhyun’s eyes, “He might look strong,… but he’s actually very vulnerable”

After a good minute, she looked back to the view in front of them, “He was always there for me, he understands me, knows me better than I know myself. Oppa knows when I’m feeling bad, mad, sad and knows how to deal with it” After that she smiled and looked back at Kyuhyun, “Uri Kyuhyun oppa… is Jjang (the best)” she said

“Is there any person in this world who is like that?” Kyuhyun asked her in disbelieved

Nana nodded firmly, “Uri Kyuhyun oppa is a really cool person, he’s one of its kind” she said

Unexpectedly Kyuhyun sighed… “And I’m just being a jerk ever since I came back… I’m nothing like the guy you described me to be” he said, “I’m mean… and selfish…. you must hate the new me” he added

Nana grabbed his face again with her two hands… “But oppa…. I’m happy… I was never been happier in my whole life compare to when I heard that you’re coming back… when I saw you walking through the front door after not seeing you for months… Hearing your voice again after I thought I would never hear it again… And nothing… nothing that you had done since then made me feel less than that… You just need to be here… I don’t care the rest” she finally told him her true feelings

“Na-yah….” Kyuhyun stunned when he heard his dongsheng’s real feelings…

To have someone who felt that way about him, who think so highly of him, to have his back at all times, at all cost…. he couldn’t help but felt really warm… For the first time, he felt that someone wanted him… someone needs his presence… he is wanted

He moved closer to her… caressing her cheeks… closing the distance between them, he could only concentrate on those plump lips…

He moved closer and closer… trying to close the distance between them… When suddenly,

“AH! Oppa… look at those puppies!” she screamed and pointed at Kyuhyun’s side of the window excitedly

Kyuhyun was startled…. What was he thinking?

“Where… where?” he stuttered

“There… look at that old lady… she has three puppies with her” she looked so happy

Kyuhyun looked at the direction she pointed and saw an old lady carrying some puppies with bunch of kids surrounding her excitedly…

Looking back at the same exciting expression on his dongsheng’s face… Kyuhyun could only chuckle… “Kids…” he muttered while quietly felt relieved that he didn’t kiss her while she was wide awake

“Oppa…. I don’t like Yunho oppa” she suddenly said

Kyuhyun was caught off guard when she suddenly told him, but quickly recovered from it. With a relieve smile, he said “I know you wouldn’t like that Yunho boy… you have a better taste than that… he looked snobby… very disrespectful… no manner…” but before Kyuhyun could finish his sentence…

“I like someone else” Nana quickly added

 “What???? who????” he was shocked

 “It’s a secret!” she said and smirked

“What??? Why???” he felt betrayed when she didn’t tell him

“I know for sure you will approve of this person” she said and smiled

“How do you know??? I might not!!!” he argued

Nana shook her head, “I know 100% you will approve this person… not 99.9% but 100%” she said

Kyuhyun was speechless… suddenly, Yunho is no longer important… suddenly, his focus turn to this new guy… He thought he doesn’t like Nana to be closed to Yunho because he didn’t like Yunho as a person… but why? Why now, suddenly Yunho is no longer the problem.. Heck, he even felt bad because he might scared that boy earlier… this is weird!

“When the time is right, I promise, I’ll let you know” she whispered

Kyuhyun looked at the girl in front of him… she looked straight to the view in front of her… she looked lost in her own thought… May be he would let it slide this time… as long as she doesn’t meet that guy, everything should be fine, right? He wondered what is she thinking right now?

FLASHBACK TO TWELVE YEARS AGO…

A five years old girl was sobbing and crying in a hospital room… an IV fluid bag was stuck to her arm… but she buried her face on her knees… crying and begging endlessly…

A twelve years old boy showed up… “Na-yah, why are you crying?” he asked, he examined her whole body to see if she hurt somewhere

The little girl pointed at the snow rain that can be seen clearly from the window beside her bed… “Nana wants to go outside and build a snowman… but Appa, Omma, Donghae oppa and the doctors all said no… they said I couldn’t go outside” she said in between her sobs

Kyuhyun smiled a little… “But Na-yah is sick.. that’s why they don’t let you to play outside” he said

Nana shook her head hard, “But Na-yah feels fine… I’m not sick!” she said persistently

“Arrra…. Oppa arra… You’re not sick right now… but oppa doesn’t want you to get sick later… that’s why can you listen to Kyuhyun oppa?” he said softly

Little Nana shook her head again, “Nana hate it!!! Why Nana couldn’t play outside like everybody else? Why Nana has to stay in the hospital so many times? Why Nana has to drink those yucky medicines? Why oppa??? why???” she cried hard again

Kyuhyun could only sigh…

CUP! Kyuhyun suddenly kissed her… Nana had always liked to be kissed by Kyuhyun… that’s why she stopped crying almost immediately… She rubbed her forehead that just kissed by Kyuhyun and smiled shyly…

Kyuhyun her hair softly… he then patted her head… “Na-yah… don’t be sad” he said and smiled again, before kissing her right cheek, followed by her left cheek

“Oppa is giving Na-yah lots of love now… so you shouldn’t be sad” he said and with that he stretched Nana’s small mouth with his two fingers… “See… Nana looks so pretty when you’re smiling” he said

“Really?” Nana asked while smiling happily… Kyuhyun had always been her favorite person in the world…

Kyuhyun nodded… “Now, for the princess that had been good… Oppa has something for you” he said

“What??? what oppa?” Nana asked excitedly

“TADAAAAAA” Kyuhyun took a cup of strawberry ice cream from his backpack…

“WOOOAAAAA” her doey eyes widened at the sight of her favorite ice cream

“Don’t let anyone knows that oppa bring you ice cream okay!” he said, “Since you can’t go outside to enjoy the cold snow… oppa is bringing the winter cold to you” he added

Nana nodded excitedly, “KYUHYUN OPPA JJANG!!!!”

 

Nana smiled at the flash memory from their childhood… “Oppa… let’s go” she suddenly said, “Since I told you what I did whenever you cried, I’ll let you know what you did whenever I cried..”

*****************

Hello ^^ Happy Weekend! Please let me know what you think about the story so far? I know it seems that the phase is getting slower...  but I'm just typing what my brain is telling me to write... please blame it on it... lol  On that note, the phase might pick up in the next couple chapters... ^^  

And a special shout out to Thibest101, katharine, oblivionvip, zarkyu, ElfyPuhl, Winodws1940, kyulovesriona, minyu_, ikabelle, Chaeee1015, jongkyuzee, anekyu, who without fail always taking their time to comment on the story :) you guys are Jjang!

Dear silent readers, Don't be shy! ^^