Tamed the Diva

The Diva's Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning" Minjeong greeted Jimin as the actress sat down on the passenger side at the front. Minjeong was exactly 5 minutes early today, and to her surpise Jimin was already out of her house waiting on her. "Oh I cleaned out the back, feel free to sit there if you like"

 

"I don't care to sit on a seat that was marinated in your filth. Now drive already, I wish to get there early today."


"Gee" Minjeong mumbled under her breath, beginning to speak her mind "What's with your obsession with marinating anyway."


"Rule one-"


"Rule One! I know." Shutting up, the shorter the engine of her car straight away and drove off. 

 

 

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

 

 

"By the way" Minjeong speaks up, her eyes never leaving the road, but hearing the frantic tapping beside her, she can only assume the actress was busy texting, not even giving a verbal response to the blonde... so she continued with her question. "Do you have my hoodie by any chance? It's been a while"

 

"I threw it away"


"You what!?" She snaps her head at the taller so fast she must've swerve the car slightly by the wheel as the next thing she heard were a series of beeps that followed behind her. "AH" Grabbing the wheel immediately, she ensured she went back to driving safely.

 

"Damnit, keep your eyes on the road for god sakes! You have to be one of the most irresponsible drivers I've ever seen!" Jimin yelled out "You almost made me drop my phone!"


"Why did you throw it out!?"  Minjeong ignored Jimin and went straight to the point. "Do you always just chuck away other people's belongings like that!? She spoke within the same volume range as Jimin.

 

"You said I could throw it out"

 

"That was a figure of speech! I didn't mean literally!"



"Then you should've been more specific and besides" The actress taps away on her smartphone once again. "I was doing you a favour"

 

"Excuse me? Just how is throwing away MY property doing me a favour?" The blonde was absolutely flabbergasted by Jimin's response right now.


"that piece of cloth really wasn't it""

 

"Hey! It had a cute teddy design on it!"
 

"You need better taste"


"You-"


"Rule one, Minjeong"


"URGH" Hitting the steering wheel the younger woman could do nothing but huff in frustration, not even noticing the way Jimin had glanced over at her right after, before placing her phone down and looking out the window.

 

And I thought we were making progress...

 

 

 

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

 

 

But they were, in fact, making progress.

 

Because although little have changed...  where Minjeong still found herself dealing with Jimin's constant demands-

 

-Endless demands.

 

as well as still following the woman's five rules, that was by the way, just plain obstructing at this point.

 

There was still one thing...

 

One key factor that had indeed changed throughout the weeks in which Minjeong had been exhaustingly managing the actress

 

That being:

 

She was no longer just another lacky within the Diva's life.

 

Now don't get Minjeong wrong, at the end of the day, she still fufills her duty as a manager... perhaps way more than her duty actually requires, but what the blonde means by that, is, despite still obiding to the usual, she had found an affective means of handling the antics of Yu Jimin even though the said woman's emotions is like that of a yo-yo. 

 

Instead of quietly taking the actress' very unecessary bad mouthing, critiques and overall attitude, Minjeong had learnt to fight back.

 

And by fighting back she meant, standing up against Jimin whenever things become absurdly unreasonable... granted the blonde is typically very lenient with Jimin.

 

For example,

 

Just the other day, the actress had made a very vocal complaint about the croutons in her salad and how she absolutely detest the idea of crunchy bread on anything that's green or leafy (Her words, Minjeong isn't even paraphrasing here.)

 

Now here's the issue, the customisation of the salad hadn't been made clear to the blonde prior to their lunch break, so the manager had just ordered first thing that came out of Jimin's mouth. By the time the taller had issued her complaint with her, there was only around 20 minutes left of the lunch break before Jimin is expected to get back on set for the some finishing shots of her movie role. No way did Minjeong have enough time to run back to the salad bar that was 10 minutes away, order the salad, wait for the salad to be made and walk all the way back just so the A lister could get basically the same meal but less crunchy.

 

So, Minjeong, being the tentative and patient person that she is, offered to individually p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter