Propose

It's Over (short story)

Snowflakes falling on a busy night on the streets of Seoul.

 

You rubbed your cold fingers together trying to keep your hands from freezing from this cold temperature. Where is he? Why is he not here yet?

 You pouted and kicked the snow on the ground. Suddenly you felt cold finger wrapping itself around your eyes.

 

'Guess who?' a deep husky voice whispered beside your ears as you let out a giggle and 

grabbed that person's wrist lightly tugging it.

 

'Oppa, you're late.' you smiled and turned to face him. A handsome young man with

 blonde hair smiled back at you before pulling you into his embrace. 

 

'Mianhae, i was busy getting you something.' He said, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. 

 

'What did you get me?' you asked, curious. 'You'll know later' he ruffled your hair and pulled you close to him before walking.

 'Let's go eat first. I'm starving!' He whined.

 

'Okay.' You two walked with your arms linked around his, telling jokes, teasing each other and laughing in the cold weather.

 

- - - -

 

Himchan swept off the snow piling up on the bench with his scarf before pulling you down to sit beside him.

 

'~~~~-ah.' 

 

'Yes, Himchan-oppa?' you turned to face him. 

 

'There is one thing that i meant to tell you some time ago. But... I didn't have the courage.. So you had to wait until today.'

 He gazed into your eyes for a moment before reaching his hand into his pocket, fumbling for a box. He pulled it out with much trouble and held it up. 

 

Your eyes widen in surprise. He gently open the box to reveal a diamond studded ring. This time, your mouth hanged open. 

Then he said those words that each and every woman would want to hear in their lives.

 

'Will you marry me?'

 

You stared at him not knowing what to do for a moment then you nodded your head vigorously 

and threw your arms around him.

 

'I will! I will! Kim Himchan, I will!!' He grinned from eye to eye and took the ring out and wore it on your ring finger.

 It fitted perfectly. You smiled and leaned up to kiss him.

 

'Kim Himchan, you're now mine.' You smiled as you pull away from his kiss but

 Himchan being the needy one, grabbed your neck from the back before slamming his lips on yours again for a passionate kiss.