Secret

It's Over (short story)

Himchan groaned and tossed around on the soft silky bed sheet.

 'hmmm.. ~~~~~ baby.' He mumbled and placed his arms across, hugging the figure next to him. 

The figure shifted and sat up, moving his arms away.

 

'Himchannie, you're up early.' a soft smooth velvety voice crooned next to his ears.

 Himchan continued mumbling incoherent words burying his face into the soft pillows.

 He laid there for a few moments before turning himself over and strained his eyes open to 

be greeted by a totally new surrounding.

 

'Wha-.. Where are we, baby?' Himchan yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

Juhae hugged him from the back and kissed his cheek. 

'My house, Himchannie. Did you forget?'

 

Himchan stayed still, trying to absorb the new surrounding around him. 

Even ~~~~'s voice sounded different. He turned around to be faced with a shirtless Juhae.

 

'What the...' Himchan stumbled and fell off the bed. 'Ouch, my head.' 

He placed his hand on the back of his head and massaged it lightly.

 'What.. What are you doing here?'

 

'This is my house, silly.' Juhae giggled and stretched out a hand to help Himchan up but 

Himchan backed away from her. He sat on the floor in shock. Why is he here?

 

'What am i doing here?! W-where are my clothes?!' Himchan panicked. 

 

'Did you forget what happened last night, darling?' Juhae smirked.

 

'I don't remember doing anything with you last night.' He said in defence.

 

'Ah well, we had a little fun, Himchannie. I never knew you're such an animal on bed.' Juhae giggled.

 

'I-I don't know what you're talking about.' Himchan stuttered. Then it dawned on him.

 What he did last night. What he done to you. What he had done to Yongguk. What he had done to himself. 

He scanned the room for his clothes and dashed towards it, putting them on hastily.

 

'You're not going anywhere, Himchannie. Especially after what we did last night.' Juhae stood infront of him

 only in her undergarments. Himchan looked away and pushed her aside with one hand.

 

'We did nothing. Nothing at all.' Himchan tried to deny the truth. Guilt hit him. What had he done?

 Why did he do that? He cursed at himself mentally before dashing out of the house.

 

He took a deep breath once the house if out of his sight. He need a ride back. 

He started panicking when he thought about you. He was angry at you but he never meant to do such things.

 Maybe.. Maybe if no one says a thing, ~~~~~ wouldn't know. He hoped.

 

- - - 

 

You waited for him the whole night yesterday but you fell asleep on the couch.

 You were awakened by someone ringing your doorbell. It's almost noon.

 You groggily sat up from the couch and yawned.

'I'm coming......' You dragged your feet across the floor towards the door.

 

'Oh, Yongguk-oppa. What brings you here at this time?' You invited him in. 

 

'Is Himchan here?' He asked.

 

'Uhhh.. No. I don't think so. Isn't he at your place?' You asked, now with wide eyes.

 

'Aish that punk!' Yongguk hit the wall next to him. He scare for the worst.

 Himchan might have really gone to Juhae's house. 

 

'W-what happened?' You asked. You're worried sick of him.

 Why is he not home yet? Did he get kidnapped? 

Or got beaten up by some rowdy people and is now hurt in the hospital?

 

'Nothing.. I-I just..' Yongguk looked at you.

 Your eyes filled with worry. He sigh and patted you on the head. 

'I'll go find Himchan. Don't worry' 

 

With that, Yongguk left your house and you in confusion. 

You picked up your phone and started pushing the buttons. 

Himchan-baby. 

The ID appeared on your screen as you pressed the call button.

 

It rang for a few moments then it was finally picked up.

 'Yah, Kim Himchan, where are you? Do you know i tried to call you all night long? I'm worried sick.' 

 

'Hello.' A woman's voice greeted back at you. You were shocked. 

You put the phone down and checked if you had dailled the numbers correctly.

 Yep, you're positively sure it is the right one. 

You place the phone at your ear again.

 

'Ummm.. Who are you?' You asked.

 

'Himchannie left his hand phone at my house. He must have forgot to pick it up when he was running out.' 

You can sense the voice from the other side was as if taunting you.

 

'Who are you, i asked.' You said with a firm tone.

 

' Han Juhae. You know me, ~~~~~-sshi.' You we're shocked. 

 

'J-juhae-sshi? What are you doing with Himchan's phone?' 

 

You heard a sigh of annoyance on the other end.

 'I said, he forgot to pick up his handphone when he was running out as if being chased by a dog.' 

 

'What is Himchan doing that your place?' you're not annoyed.

 This girl is getting on your nerves.

 

'Oh, you didn't know? He spent the night here. Poor boy. 

You must not have given him what he wanted, so he came looking for me.' Juhae teased.

 

'Y-you mean.. Himchan slept with you yesterday night? Y-you both did.. THAT?!' You're shocked. 

 

'Mmhmmm.' She lazily replied. 

 

'Y-you're lying!' You yelled through the phone.

 

She sighed again. 

'How naive are you? You can ask Himchan himself once he gets to you or you can

 ask the blonde man that caught us making out in the night club.' She answered and ended the call.

 

Himchan was at the club? He and Juhae did 'that'?! And who's the blonde man caught them making out? 

 

Your thoughts were jumbled up. H-how can Himchan do this to you? 

You thought it might be your fault too, for not giving in to what he wanted. 

The doorbell rang again.

 

And it kept ringing. You dragged your feet lifelessly towards the door. 

 

'Who's it?'

 

'Baby, open up, it's me.' You can hear Himchan's voice from the other side.

 

'No.'

 

'What? Baby, what's wrong? Open the door please!' Himchan begged.

 

Your vision is blur. Your mind is a blob of mess now. You felt dizzy. 

You grabbed onto the nearest table for support but your hand slipped, causing you to

 fall on your knees and the vase on the table to crash on the floor.

 

'~~~~~~!! Hey.. Hey! Open up! What's wrong?! ~~~~, please!' Himchan banged on the door harder this time. 

 

You took a deep breath trying to recollect your thoughts and stood up slowly. 

Juhae might be lying.

 It might not be true until you question your boyfriend yourself. 

 

You slowly unlocked the door and Himchan came bursting in, pulling you into a tight hug.

'Are you okay?' He asked full of concerned. You stared blankly at him and nodded your head slowly.

 

'You stand here and don't move. Let me clean up this mess.' He said, stepping over the broken glass pieces on the floor.

 

'H-himchan.' your trembling voice stopped him in his tracks.

 

'W-where were you yesterday night?'

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, this is a long chapter. O__O

and... thank you for subscribing!!

do comment too okay? ;D

gosh, i love himchannie but... i had to destroy him like this. ;A;