Youngjae

It's Over (short story)

Himchan pinched your cheeks and smiled at you. 'Aigoo, my ~~~~~ie.' You shook his hands off and glared at him.

 

'Are you angry?' he asked. You rolled your eyes at him. 'You think?'

 

'Awww, im sorry! Is it because of that Juhae girl?' he pouted, giving you the most adorable puppy eyes. You groaned and looked away.

 

He smiled and grabbed your hand in his. 'I never knew u get that jealous easily.' He teased. 'Let's go.' 

He dragged you by the hand into a hair accessory shop and start looking at some, picking them up and putting on your hair 

before stepping back and admire at it.

 

'I don't like pink, oppa. Get me the green one.' You said in the end.

 

'Alright.' He smiled and took it to the counter. He took out his credit card and passed it to the cashier before

 having it returned saying that his credit card has been canceled. Himchan stared at the cashier and asked the poor girl to try again.

 The results are expected. 

 

'.' Himchan muttered under his breath. 'They canceled off my credit card too?!' He looks annoyed. 

You patted him on the back and paid for the small accessory instead before pulling him out of the shop.

 

'Oppa...' You didn't know what to say. You were shocked too. 

How could they do that to their only son? Don't they love him?

 

He dragged his hand across his handsome face and let out a heave of sigh.

 He's frustrated. He's annoyed. He's angry and he's tired of all of this. 

 

You're quiet the whole way back home. He drove in silence. Random thoughts keep popping up in your head.

 You can see him being tired of all of this. He tried too hard to fit into this new lifestyle.

 You can see that he's slowly giving up. You sigh and suddenly a thought of leaving him popped up in your mind.

 

Maybe.. Just maybe, leaving him is for his own sake. He's suffering because of me. You can't bear to see him like this. 

 

He stopped his car all of a sudden in front of a huge house. 'Let's go' He said, taking off his seatbelt.

 

'What, here?' You asked but still obeyed him.

 

'Yeah, Youngjae's house.' He replied.

 

- - - 

 

'Hyung!' Youngjae greeted us with a smile at the door. 'What brings you here at such time?'

 

'Just visiting. How have you been?' Himchan replied casually taking off his shoe. 

 

You bowed shyly at the blonde boy in front of you. Youngjae led you both to the living room. 

His house is huge like mansion. And a very elegant one in fact. 

 

'So, whats up hyung? Something troubling you?' Youngjae asked, offering you a can of beer that you 

politely declined. Himchan spilled everything to him. Youngjae's eyes widened with each sentence he said.

 

'I don't usually do this but... Youngjae, can I borrow some money from you?' Himchan asked with his pleading eyes.

 

'Anytime hyung. But i don't see why your parents would reject ~~~~~ that much. My parents would

 love her to be around.' He shrugged and took out his cheque book.

 

You knew each and every one of Himchan's blonde friends and they treated you really good, even the 15 year old, Zelo

 which is like a younger brother to you. You've been to Youngjae's house for parties with Himchan and you really 

liked Youngjae's parent who just simple adores you.

 

It must be because they had always wanted a daughter but Youngjae is just not the type to hit on girls 

and bring them back home. Youngjae is more like you. Quiet, a tad naggy, clean freak, likes to read

 and prefers being at home.

 

'Thanks, Youngjae.' Himchan stood up and hugged Youngjae. 

 

'It'll be alright hyung. One day your parents will realize what a great girl ~~~~~ is.' Youngjae said, patting his back.

 

You boyfriend stared at Youngjae for a moment. 'Are you trying to hit on my girl?' 

 

'No way hyung. How can i even think of that? And also....' Youngjae trial off and glanced at his secretary 

who is sitting on the other side of the room shyly.

 

Himchan caught on his act and laughed. You laughed along too. 

 

'I think my parents would approve of her.' Youngjae whispered to you both. 

 

'I think your parents will accept anyone as long she's a decent girl.' Himchan laughed at him.

 'Well, we'll get going now. Thanks again Youngjae.'

 

'Don't mention it hyung.' Youngjae sent us off to the door.

 

How you wished Himchan's parent were like Youngjae's. You pouted.

 

'What's wrong baby?' Himchan started the car. 'Nothing.' You simply replied.

 

'Why are my parents not like Youngjae's. That's whay you're thinking right?' He lightly chuckle. You pouted even more. 

 

Himchan ruffled your hair. 'One day, they'll realize how great of a girl you are.' He smiled.

 

 You hope so.