Her side of story

It's Over (short story)

While Himchan was having the time of his life without you knowing, you're sobbing your heart out at home.

 You let out all off your bottled up feelings. After a few moments of crying, you felt so much better.

 

You stood up and walked to your bedroom and lay on your bed. Should you give up on him?

 Leaving him might be for his own good. You shook your head. Why are you thinking about that? 

You love Kim Himchan. And you know he loves you too.

 But... he has changed from the cute, fun, loving Kim Himchan into

 someone like a total stranger to you.

 

Not only that he spent most of his time with his friends, he didn't talk much to you. 

Only maybe giving you a few cuddles and demanding you to cook for him when he's hungry. 

This is not the Kim Himchan you knew. 

 

You sigh. Maybe you're a tad too rough on him just now. 

You sat up and rubbed your face with your palm and taking a few deep breathes before

 walking out the door towards the kitchen. 

 

You thought of making kimbap for him as an apology. It was his favorite. 

In fact, he said he liked all the food you made. 

 

You smiled at yourself unconsciously as you began cutting up the vegetables.

 You decided to apologize about the fight just now. As you were almost done making them, someone rang your doorbell.

 

You wiped your palms on your apron and headed to the door. 

 

'Annyeong noona!!' Zelo chirped. 'Hi, noona.' Jongup stood behind him shyly. 

You looked at them in surprise. 

 

'Uhh, hi Junhong, Jongup, come on in.' You invited them in. 

What are they doing here at this time? 11.13pm. 

 

Before you could ask them why are they here, Zelo hugged you.

'Noona, you smell like kimbap.' He laughed while letting you go.

 

'Ah, i was making them for Himchan. Would you like some?' You asked, walking into the kitchen as the boys

 made themselves at home, slumping on your couch and chatted excitedly.

 

'That movie was daebak! I can't believe hyung got scared when she appeared

 behind the glass door.' Zelo laughed at Jongup who looks flustered. 

 

'I didn't see that coming.' Jongup defended himself.

 

'So, what are you two talking about?' You appeared with a plate of freshly made kimbap.

 

'Oh noona, we went for a horror movie just now and Jongup hyung was scared less!' Zelo laughed. 

 

'Aigooo, then why did you watch that movie in the first place?' You smiled at Jongup's red face, offering him a piece of kimbap.

 

'I-i thought it looked interesting. You know, i wasn't like that usually. I can handle horror or gore movies. 

But it is just that time i wasn't expecting anything to happen but it did.' Jongup chewed on his piece of

 kimbap while trying to explain the whole movie to you.

 

Having these two cute boys talking to you sure made you feel so much better. 

The three of your chatted happily until it's time for them to leave.

 

'Oh Junhong-ah, is Himchan at your place?' You asked.

 

Zelo and Jongup exchange glances. 'Umm noona... Uhhh.. We left really early for the movie! 

So we didn't see him but he should be with Yongguk-hyung.' Zelo said.

 

'Hmm.. It's really late. Oh well. Bye Junhong, Jongup. Thanks for visiting me.' you smiled and sent them out.

 

Where is he? It's really late. You got worried and tried dailing his phone but he didn't pick up. 

You sigh as you continue cleaning the kitchen and decided to wait for him to come back.

 

- - - 

 

'Junhong-ah, i told you it was a bad idea to go visit ~~~~~-noona. Now Himchan-hyung is going to kill us both.' Jongup said, 

kicking a stone right under his feet.

 

'Nah. If we don't tell anyone, how would they know? And besides, we got this yummy pack of kimbap from ~~~~ noona.' Zelo grinned.

 

Jongup hit him on his back while Zelo stuck his tongue out at his older friend and ran off. Jongup let out a laugh and chased after him.