His side of the story

It's Over (short story)

WARNING: contains scenes in nightclub.

 

'Hyung, you alright?' Daehyun asked, looking up from the coffee counter.

 

Himchan slumped on the couch as Daehyun casted a look over at Yongguk.

 

'Did you get into a fight with ~~~~~?' Yongguk asked, sitting down beside Himchan.

 

'You think? Aishhh! This is so frustrating!' Himchan pulled on his hair. 'She's so sensitive these days.

 She gets all worked up over no reason and starts screaming at me. It's like as if she's on menopause.'

 

Zelo giggled and elbowed Jongup who is sitting beside him.

 

'She must have her reasons.' Daehyun said, walking up to the rest after finishing his coffee.

 Himchan began clawing on Daehyun's couch to vent his anger. 

Daehyun smacked his hand away. 'Don't claw on my expensive couch, hyung.' 

 

Himchan let out a frustrated growl and pouted, glaring at a painted picture on the wall as if trying to burn it with his eyes.

 'Don't try to defend her, Daehyun. She's out of her mind these days.' Himchan growled.

 

'She's your soon to be wife. Don't treat her like that. Try reasoning out with her.' Youngjae, being the brain of the group of friends piped up.

 

'Shut up Youngjae.' Himchan retorted. Youngjae shrugged. 'I was just saying.'

 

'It's been a while since i've been to a nightclub. Let's go.' Himchan stretched his arms and place them around Yongguk.

 

'Our Himchan is going through a tough time here, let us at least have some fun with him.' Yongguk said, looking at the others.

 

Daehyun just nodded. 

 

'Oh hyung, can we come too?' Zelo, grabbing on Jongup's arm looked at Yongguk with pleading eyes.

 

'No. You're only 15, Zelo.' Yongguk said.

 

'B-but i can pass as a 19 year old with my height! They won't check my ID. Please hyung??' Zelo whined.

 

'No means no, Junhong. You can play the XBOX with Jongup.' Yongguk said sternly. 

Zelo pouted and sat on the floor next to Jongup who's smiling all this while. 

 

'Then can we visit ~~~~~-noona's house?' Zelo asked.

 

'No! Don't even tell her where i am. I don't want her to know.' Himchan said, standing up grabbing his coat.

 

Zelo pouted again. 'Stupid hyungs.'

 

'Junhong-ah, let's go watch movie then.' Jongup suggested. 'I heard there's a horror film now showing, The Bride. Let's go. My treat.'

 

Zelo nodded his head and quickly ran out of the house, calling for Jongup to hurry up.

 

'Then, should we head out now? It's gonna be a night!' Yongguk slung his arms around Himchan's shoulder.

 

- - - 

 

The music blasting through the stereo was so loud that it could deafen someone. 

Girls wearing skimpy clothes dancing on the dance floor, drunk men started sprouting and yelling nonsense

 at each other, some were hitting on other girls. 

 

The four walked in Pink 66 to be greeted by the bartender, Kiz.

 'Yo man! It's been so long since you step foot into this club. Being held captive by the tiger?'

 He smirked as the 4 sat at the stool next to the counter.

 

Daehyun and Youngjae is in their own world, talking about business.

 They are not the type that likes partying unlike Himchan and Yongguk. 

Himchan knew that they just tagged along just to show him some support after all he has been through.

 

Kiz pushed a shot glass and a whole bottle of vodka and coke towards Himchan.

 Himchan hesitantly took the bottle and poured into the shot glass before downing it in a gulp. 

The hard alcoholic drink gushed down his throat. It has been a while since he did this. He felt alive again.

 

He craved for more therefore downing another few shots before Youngjae and Daehyun left the bar. 

Yongguk was busy flirting with the girl DJ on stage. Suddenly he felt hands wrap around his shoulder.

 He turned to the back and saw Juhae.

 

She was wearing a tight  turtle-neck hot pink dress. The dress complimented her figure.

Her brown wavy hair tied up exposing her neck. Himchan stared at her in awe for a moment. 

 

She smirked at him. 'So, the tiger let you out didn't she?' Himchan groaned and turned back to staring at his shot glass.

 

Juhae, without being invited sat on a stool next to Himchan and scoot closer to him. 'I see you're feeling down.' She giggled.

 

'You have no ing idea.' Himchan said. 

 

'Well then, let's drink and dance your worries away!' Juhae sat up and grabbed up by his arm, pulling him to the dance floor.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

how is it so far? comment please! :)