Fight

It's Over (short story)

It been almost a year since Himchan moved out from his house. Now he is left with nothing. Not even his car. 

 

You both communicate less and less as each day passes. Himchan is usually with his friends chilling at their house

 while you take on extra job to support not only yourself but also Himchan.

 

You're tired from all the work. And taking care of Himchan too. He'd come back late, and you both will get into

 quarrels but either one of you will let it slide and cuddle next to each other for comfort.

 

One night, he came back greeted with your angry face. 'Baby, i'm hungry!' He called out for you.

 

You walked towards him and put your hands on your hips. 'Make dinner yourself Kim Himchan.' You said and glared at him. 

 

'What's wrong, baby?' He took a step closer to you.

 

'What's wrong?! You ask me what's wrong?!! You! You is what's wrong.' You said in anger.

 

'What's wrong with me?' Himchan asked, this time you can see he's angry at how you threw your temper at him.

 You rarely get angry, but if you do, he'd know that shutting up is the best decision. But this time he didn't. He challenged you.

 

'I'm tired. I got into a fight with my colleagues. Himchan, you need to get a job. I can't be working my  for 24 hours just to feed you. 

You need to help me too!' You screamed at him in frustration.

 

'I would if i can!' Himchan defended himself. 'You know how hard is it for me to change into this terrible lifestyle?

 I'm penniless, some of my friends left me because i'm now poor, I can't do anything i like! It's your fault, ~~~~.'

 

'My fault?!' you screamed at him. 'You asked for this! You proposed to me! Not the other way round and

 now you're blaming me?' 

 

'If only you're not parentless and is highly-educated, this wouldn't have happened!' He glared at you.

 

You're sensitive on matters regarding your parents. Tears well up in your eyes.

 

'You do know that i'm working to get into a university in London! I've been saving up to go there, i'm not working to feed your 

, Kim Himchan.' you yelled at him. Tears threatening to fall.

 

'Well, why aren't you there yet? Maybe my parents would appreciate you more is you had a bachelors degree in whatever you're doing. 

Even I would appreciate you more!' He grabbed his coat and walked out of the door, slamming it in the progress.

 

You sank on your knees. Tears sliding down from your cheeks. This is the first time you two had such a terrible fight. 

 

Why did he have to say such mean words? Why did you have to say such things to him? Why?

 

You sobbed harder and you let out a frustrated scream. Your chest tightened as if restricting air from going in.

 You're crying so hard.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finally the drama started.

are you enjoying it so far? :)

comment and subscribe!!

it is much love!