Nine

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ayalynn and Yunho ran till they stopped at the edge of a cliff seeing the rest running and when the rest caught up, Ayalynn said " it looks like they've crossed your territory!" Suho said " I bet SS501 can sense them!" Ayalynn asked " wait back up, SS501? What are they to you?" Suho said " our guardians of our pack!" Ayalynn asked " what pack?" Luhan said " our wolf pack, they are the ones who have our 12 powers!" Ayalynn asked " you have powers?" Kris said " it's just a myth, I clearly ask that to Young Saeng hyung and he said that it's true!" Ayalynn wanted to laugh...

At EXO's territory...

Hyung Jun felt something rumbling as he goes outside and sees Hyun Joong standing watching over the cliffs as Hyung Jun asked " hey Hyun Joong hyung I think something or someone might crossed the territory and I want to ask you if I could go and check it out?" Hyun Joong said " take Young Saeng and Kyu Jong we are bringing back Jungmin!" Hyung Jun nods and takes the rest...

In the forest...

Ayalynn and Jungmin were the chosen ones as Ayalynn saw huts again since she was placed inside as she sees Hyun Joong as she nudged Jungmin's shoulder and he sees and said " it's my members, I miss them so much!" Ayalynn said " well then Jungmin I'm setting you free and you can go back to your members!" Jungmin looks at Ayalynn and asked " are you letting me go?" Ayalynn said " you belong with them!" Jungmin hugs Ayalynn for the last time as he said " I'll come and visit anytime!" Jungmin kisses her lips and left...

Hyun Joong sees Jungmin and said " Jungmin your back!" Jungmin said " yes Hyun Joong hyung I'm back!" Hyun Joong asked " who let you go?" Ayalynn showed herself and said " I did, I know that he belongs to you and I came to give Jungmin back to you!" Hyun Joong smelled her scent and said " your a Jung and by the scent, you have two kids Aishalynn and Kieran!" Ayalynn said " yes, Kieran is Jungmin's son and Aishalynn is Baekhyun's daughter!" Hyun Joong asked " Baekhyun?" Ayalynn asked " you don't know Baekhyun or EXO?" Hyun Joong said " oh EXO, sorry I suddenly remembered!" Ayalynn smiles a bit...

The rest came back and saw Ayalynn as Kyu Jong asked " so what brings you here?" Ayalynn said " I've returned Jungmin to you!" Hyung Jun said " well thanks and you need to go back, there's danger lurking around and we just returned because there's members of other groups that crossed here!" Ayalynn said " I know them, GOT7 and BTS they crossed here since we've saw them from our territory!" Hyung Jun asked " then why did you cross?" Ayalynn said " we were gonna tell them that if they cross, they are dead!" Hyung Jun said " I bet they are somewhere in this forest looking for a place to stay hidden!" Ayalynn smirks and asked "

Please log in to read the full chapter