Three

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next morning...

Ayalynn woke up due to the very extreme pain in her head as she noticed that she bled as she widen her eyes as she said " no, please don't tell me I've lost the baby!" She got up and to her surprise she didn't lose it as she felt it move inside as she sighed in relief as she saw her father as he came inside and said " breakfast is served!" Ayalynn asked " what happened between Juliet and Romeo will I be able to see my Jungmin?" The father said " I'm afraid not, Juliet has sent him away for good!" Ayalynn blames it all on Juliet but who's she to decide what she can do...

Ayalynn storms inside of the library and takes out a mirror as she said " Juliet come on out, we need to talk!" Juliet appeared as she said " before you go berserk on me, you have a baby and I won't let you lose it!" Ayalynn asked " who are you to decide to send my Jungmin and your Romeo away for good?" Juliet *in the mirror* said " I do have that decision because I'm you, I control you!" Ayalynn said " no, I'm in control and you have no rights to decide what to do or not!" Juliet *in the mirror* said " Ayalynn I'm sorry that I've sent both of our mates away but you know very well that both Romeo and I can't be together because we are far more dangerous and we could end up killing each other!" Ayalynn said " Romeo isn't like that, he's sweet, cunning, a good man but I just don't get you!" Juliet *in the mirror* said " I know he's like that but there's something behind in his face that he's just pure evil!" Ayalynn nods understanding Juliet's decision...

At the castle...

Jungmin was pacing back and forth when his mom asked " sweety, can't you go and have a talk with her?" Jungmin said " Juliet sent me and Romeo away for good, so that means I'm not allowed to see her!" The father comes inside as he said " I knew from the start that Juliet was trouble, she's capable of getting you hurt and I don't want that for my son, Romeo should have answers for you, he's waiting in your room!" Jungmin runs to his room so that he can talk to Romeo...

Inside of Jungmin's room...

Jungmin places his mirror in front as he sits on the bed when Romeo appears and asks " why the gloomy expression?" Jungmin looks up and sees Romeo dressed in black as his lips were painted in black as Jungmin asked " why do you look so evil?" Romeo *in the mirror* said " that's why Juliet sent me away, she knew that I'm capable of killing anyone who comes in my way!" Jungmin asks " including Ayalynn?" Romeo *in the mirror* nods his head...

Jungmin can't believe that Romeo would kill Ayalynn so he has to warn her before the sun sets tonight as he hurried off to her house as he hears Romeo's voice " listen to me Jungmin, once I appear, it's over for them, don't waste your t

Please log in to read the full chapter