Four

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ayalynn wants to settle this once and for all but with Juliet around she's not getting close to Jungmin whom she's willing to give her life to him, thus having both fighting isn't the best choice but it's their own way to get things done. Ayalynn doesn't want to lose Jungmin at all so she finds herself in her room finishing her meal as her father Yunho said " um, sweety mind if we have the rest, there's plenty more where that came from!" Ayalynn nods as she throws the rest to her father and he quickly gets it and takes it to his room where Nicole is waiting...

Ayalynn wants to shut Juliet forever because it's her decision and today is the big day as Ayalynn dressed herself in her wedding dress as she admired herself in the mirror when Juliet appears and said " this isn't your wedding, it's not happening!" Ayalynn said " it'll happen, I promised Jungmin to marry today and he accepted!" Juliet *in the mirror* said " oh honey pie, you can't marry him, Romeo and myself aren't compatible with each other, we will destroy ourselves!" Ayalynn said " well then, that will leave me and Jungmin alone since you both are gonna destroy yourselves!" Juliet just watched her leave and left her with a heavy heart...

The wedding march plays as Yunho escorts his daughter but she wasn't expecting Romeo as she tried to smile but her tears were falling from her eyes as she asked Romeo " where's Jungmin?" Romeo said " shut him forever till I become one with Juliet!" Ayalynn said " she's gonna destroy you!" Romeo said " suit yourself!" Romeo got a napkin out and drugged Ayalynn to sleep and exposed his black wings as he carried her bridal style as he said " she's mine and I'll take good care of her, there will be no fighting and I promise that the baby will be in safe hands!" Romeo fled away with Ayalynn in his arms...

At the house...

Romeo touched the ground as his wings went back in place as he carried a lifeless Ayalynn to the top most highest tower and laid her on the bed and covered her halfway and placed a flower in her hands as he said " you'll be sleeping until Jungmin feels like waking you up, I promise you'll wake up, your just in deep sleep, I'm hoping that Jungmin will understand!" He leaves and closes the dungeon door and looks up and sees the tower where Ayalynn is sleeping as he marches to his room...

Romeo enters the room and sees the tower from a distance and said " I'm sorry Juliet, I've failed you, Ayalynn is too innocent and I'm sorry that I had to put her to sleep without me noticing that she's pregnant but don't worry, the baby will be fine!" Romeo goes into his dark closet and let out Jungmin as he came out and saw the tower where Romeo put Ayalynn as he said " I'll come for you my wife!" Jungmin changes into his PJs and crawled into bed and drifted to sleep...

Next Morning...

Park Gyuri and Park Yoochun went into Jungmin's room and sees him sleeping when Yoochun shakes him and said " it's time to wake her up!" Jungmin nods and gets up and does his usual routine as he goes downstairs and opens the door and walks to the highest tower and got the dungeon keys and unlocks it and opens it as he walks up the stairs and upon reaching the top, he sees her sleeping with a flower in her hands as he walks closer and then knelt down and said " it's time to wake my baby girl!" He kisses her but nothing happens...

Jungmin kisses her again but she doesn't wake up when Juliet came out of the dark and said " Jungmin sir, it has to be Romeo, he's the one that has to kiss her!" Jungmin said " Juliet you can't be out, it's morning!" Juliet said " Romeo drugged her and he's the one that needs to wake her, I think she decided not to let us fight!" Jungmin said " Juliet I'm glad of your words but you can't be here, you need to be in a mirror at least, here use this mirror if it helps!" Juliet nods as she walks to the mirror and displayed herself and asks " is this better?" Jungmin said " much better!" Jungmin and Juliet talked for hours until the evening...

Juliet said " you need to change into Romeo now, it's getting dark and I might come out!" Jungmin g

Please log in to read the full chapter