Two

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Juliet is in deep trouble as they came home when her father sensed something is off as he sniffed Juliet as he asked " did Romeo do something?" Juliet had her fear kicked in as she said " your probably overreacting dad!" The father said " yeah but it's gonna drive me insane and ain't stopping till I find out!" Juliet hurried to her room and locked herself because she's afraid of what her father is gonna say...

Then Juliet said " might as well take a rest and I almost got in trouble by my dad, if he knows then I'm screwed!" Juliet takes off her clothes and got in her PJs and climbed into her bed and covered herself and drifted off to sleep when her father unlocked her door using a spare key and opens her door when he sees her sleeping peacefully as he goes to her and sniffs her and said without waking her up " so it's you my princess and Romeo had impregnated you this fast but I'll be protecting you for 9 months and I promise that nothing will happen to you!" He kisses her forehead and leaves her room and closed her door...

Next Morning...

Juliet wakes up and sees her room full of baby gifts as she gets up and walks to one and sees a note and read " to: Juliet from: Romeo, this is for the baby not you, I know you'll play with it but I want our baby Jr to enjoy it too!" Juliet smiles as she opens it and sees a baby playset with animals as she said " I'll definitely play with it!" She looks at the rest of them as she knew that Romeo had sent 34 baby gifts as she said " there's so many of them!" Then her door opened and her parents came inside and said " we know about your pregnancy and we won't let anyone hurt you or our grandbaby!" Juliet smiles and gets teary...

Juliet gets up and hugs her parents when a guard said " Mr. Park Jungmin is here!" Juliet said " oh mom I decided to change my name since I'm Juliet at nights only so my new name is Jung Ayalynn from now on!" The mom said " of course now go to Jungmin don't keep him waiting!" Ayalynn nods as she quickly runs to him and jumps into his arms as he said " easy there pumpkin!" Ayalynn said " now my name is Ayalynn since at night is when Juliet comes out!" Jungmin said " I hid Romeo just for nights too so I'm Park Jungmin!" Ayalynn kisses him and he does as well when the parents watch them...

Jungmin said " I forgot to include this so this one is actually yours!" He hands her a letter as she opens it while he hugs her from behind as she reads " dear Juliet, last night was amazing and can't wait for tonight, you'll be my Mrs. Park and I would love to have you as my bride because y

Please log in to read the full chapter