Eight

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ayalynn is now faced with Aishalynn who heard it as Ayalynn said " oh I guess it came out but listen Baekhyun is just your uncle, we are talking about a different dad!" Aishalynn said " no, mom, I heard that Baekhyun is my father, I wanna know the whole entire truth!" Ayalynn sighs when Baekhyun said " now Aishalynn don't take it personally but I'll explain it to you once you turn 18 because you might not want to know what happens when we tell you, you might hate your mother Ayalynn and it might affect you when you get in your 20s!" Aishalynn said " I am starting to hate you both or heck, I don't even want to see you both ever again!" Aishalynn stormed off and shut the door and locked it...

Ayalynn never heard her get angry but she let her daughter have some peace as she said " I'll go in the kitchen to wash the dishes!" Baekhyun said " I'll join you in drying them and putting them away!" Ayalynn and Baekhyun left to the kitchen as the rest did the chores around the house... Ayalynn comes inside the kitchen and plugged the kitchen sink and moved the knob to the left side and the hot water and waited till it gets hot and moves it back and started to fill it up while she puts kitchen soap and Clorox as she grabs a sponge and dips inside and cleans the other side...

Inside of the room...

Aishalynn realized that she got angered and sighs knowing that she just needs to be alone but she sees Juliet and Romeo as she asked Juliet " was I too direct?" Juliet said " oh Aishalynn sweety, don't take it harsh on your mother, she's gonna tell you everything you need to know once your 18th birthday arrives but as stubborn as you are, you can't be like that!" Romeo added " Juliet is right Aishalynn, you need to understand that Baekhyun suddenly was called " dad" but I'm pretty sure that Ayalynn will tell you!" Aishalynn wanted to apologize for not listening so she stood proud and left the room...

Aishalynn finds everyone cleaning the house as Suho said " hey you, your *clears throat* mom is in the kitchen with uncle Baekhyun!" Aishalynn said " thanks I'll head there now!" Aishalynn excused herself and sees her uncle and mom doing the dishes as Baekhyun looks at her and said " your daughter is here!" Ayalynn turns and said " oh Aishalynn sweety you came out!" Aishalynn said " mom and uncle Baek I'm sorry for how I acted a few minutes ago I wanted to know when I turn 18 in two years I'll never yell or anything because it doesn't matter if uncle Baek is my father as long as you both promise me to never let each other go!" Ayalynn is shocked by her words and so is Baekhyun...

Ayalynn and Baekhyun finished as Ayalynn said " since when did my daughter learn to sweet talk with us, of course we'll keep your promise and complete it with love and family!" Ayalynn hugs Aishalynn when Kieran popped his head and said " I need a hug too!" Ayalynn smiles and hugs her son when Jungmin came in and said " we are divorcing!" Ayalynn said " just because I'm with him!" Jungmin nods and said " but I'll be your best friend since I've made necklaces for you and me!" Ayalynn saw the necklace and thanks him...

2 more years later...

The time has come for Aishalynn to know if Baekhyun is her father and although she promised not to get angry as long as her mother and her uncle Baek live happily... Ayalynn was so nervous as she kept pacing back and forth in her parents room when Yunho asked " are you ready?" Ayalynn said " let's get this over with!" Nicole opens the door while Romeo and Juliet stood proud as Juliet came to her and said " it's time, she's in the living room with Baekhyun!" Rom

Please log in to read the full chapter