Seven

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 years passed by...

Aishalynn is now 16yrs while her brother Kieran is 18yrs now off to college when Aishalynn sees her mother and asked " so is it now the time to tell me what happened?" Ayalynn said " not now sweety, your only 16 and I'm waiting till you turn 18 so that we can tell you!" Aishalynn nods as she said " I'm showering now!" Aishalynn goes in the bathroom and turns on the shower and strips her clothes off and gets in the warm water as she hums a song...

It's been 6 years after the incident at EXO's castle as everyone never dared to be invited to a banquet but when Yunho decided to invite them for a proper banquet as Nicole started sending invitations while Yunho was making mashed potatoes with gravy... Aishalynn sees her grandparents as she asked " need help?" Nicole said " oh Aishalynn your done with your shower, yes sweety come help your grandma bake some chocolate cake and cookies please!" Aishalynn grabs a bowl and the ingredients for the cake and cookies...

Ayalynn and Jungmin came to the kitchen and saw Aishalynn helping them as she smiles when Kieran came back as he asked " do I need to know?" Ayalynn said " your sister is quite the helper, she's helping them bake since your grandpa invited guests for a proper dinner banquet!" Kieran said " can't wait to try it!" Ayalynn said " Jungmin help me set up the dining room and Kieran, you can hang chandeliers!" They went to work and Kieran looking up just makes his hands sweat as he gulps as he grabs the ladder and extended to the chandelier and lit it up and so on...

Ayalynn looks up and said " well done my boy now you can relax!" Kieran puts the ladder away when EXO came inside and smelled the air when Sehun asked " is that chocolate?" Ayalynn said " it's for the guests!" Kai asked " did we ask who's it for?" Ayalynn pushes Kai away as he said " don't push me!" Kai shows his lavender eyes as she shows her purple eyes... Yunho comes and said " children enough, oh EXO your here, EARLY, as usual!" Ayalynn said " dad they aren't invited!" Nicole said " I invited them!" Ayalynn glared at her mom...

3hrs later...

The people are

Please log in to read the full chapter