Five

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ayalynn just gave birth as she relaxed letting her cavity be over as she said " Juliet, the baby's gender!" Juliet said " oh right, it's a baby, hang on, this baby, geez let me see what you are, ok this isn't working at all, oh it's a boy!" Ayalynn said " oh my baby Kieran, Jung Kieran!" Jungmin cuts the umbilical cord while Romeo cleans it very well and wraps it up and hands it to Ayalynn when Yunho and Nicole came and asked " where's our grandson?" Yunho saw him and said " my oh my, we have a heir, welcome my grandson I'm your grandpa and she's your grandma!" The baby coos when Ayalynn got up when Juliet said " oh Ayalynn your up, let's go get you clean since your placenta is still hanging and might need to pull it out along with your womb!" Ayalynn nods as Juliet pulls her placenta and it came out along with her womb as Ayalynn relaxes...

Juliet and Romeo decided to go for a walk in the garden as Ayalynn and Jungmin watched them from the balcony... Juliet said " it's definitely weird having a dark-sided boyfriend!" Romeo smiles as he said " well thanks to you because I live and breath!" Juliet smiles when she sees a red rose freshly bloomed as she looks at Romeo looking at the sky as she said " well what if I told you that we just came inside where all the red roses just bloomed!" Romeo looks around and saw roses as he said " our first love shall be bloomed in this garden claiming these red roses as our symbol of love!" Juliet smiles...

At the balcony...

Ayalynn was holding her baby boy as she sees Jungmin bringing in a person as he said " this person is guilty because I heard him say that he wants to send some guards to kill our son!" Ayalynn said " oh really, well then your life shall be ours!" Juliet and Romeo came inside and asked " is this the man you've been talking about Jungmin?" Jungmin nods as Romeo comes and said " never come between Ayalynn and her son or else you'll have to go through me!" The man said " I'll never do this again!" Ayalynn said " then your free to go but remind yourself of what you just said!" The man agrees and leaves...

Romeo said " well that went well!" Juliet asked Ayalynn" are you ok?" Ayalynn nods when Jungmin said " now I'm hungry and I want some food!" The four of them headed downstairs to the kitchen when they saw Ayalynn's parents coming with some groceries as Ayalynn asked " do I need to know?" Nicole said " we just went shopping to make some food!" Jungmin said " finally!" Yunho started to take out the fresh veggies and started cutting them to bite sizes while Nicole prepared kimchi and bulgogi meat while Yunho makes chicken stir fry and steak with eggs and mashed potatoes with gravy...

The kitchen was filled with delicious aroma as Jungmin couldn't handle his growling stomach as it growled loudly making them look at him when Romeo said " wow, your that hungry well then I'm sure they'll be done in no-!" Romeo was cut off when the doors suddenly opened as wind blew as 12 wolves made their way inside as they transformed into humans when the leader asked " who's Jung Ayalynn?" Ayalynn said " I am!" The leader said " you came across our territory and you must pay the price which is, BE OUR WIFE FOR THE 12 OF US!" Ayalynn said " never, I just got married to Jungmin and I can't marry again!" The second leader grabs her arm while Juliet takes Kieran from her...

The leaders grab her and kidnapped her right in front of them as Romeo yells " DON'T WORRY AYALYNN, WE WILL RESCUE YOU!!!" Juliet said " we must get

Please log in to read the full chapter