One

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

We go way beyond into the forest of North Carolina where people have driven by but what happens in there is a story that you might wanna buckle up, because we're about to head into that forest where we see a castle that's been abandoned for sometime and let's shall go inside, ahhhh much better, oh what's this, someone already lives in this prestigious castle and mind if we just jump right to it...

************

The mom said " honey hurry up, we'll be late to a ceremony tonight!" The young woman rushed downstairs as she asked " is this ok?" The mom looks and said " of course dear and I bet your cousin Gyuri will like it!" She can't stop smiling because it hasn't been 4 years since she last saw her cousin Park Gyuri as she said " ok I have a lot of things to catch up on with her!" The mom just smiled when she sees her husband as he said " let's go!" The family leaves as they head to a castle that's a bit far from where they are as they had to walk all the way but since they had a secret shortcut that takes them directly to the front entrance...

Upon arrival...

The guard said " invitations please!" The husband pulled out three invitations and placed it inside the box and heads inside while the daughter was shocked as they made their way inside and saw the most beautiful scene as everyone were just normal human beings without realizing that two people are the most dangerous creatures but they don't know that yet when the doors open and came out a handsome man as the father said " these are your buffet once it hits midnight!" He smiles evily...

He looked around and his eyes landed on the woman as he widens his eyes knowing that he's met his match as he fixes himself and goes down the steps as his followers followed him behind him as he reached the last step he walked to her and she was just staring in space while blinking her eyes when she diverted her eyes to him slowly making him feel a bit better as he asked " and who's the beautiful lady that I happen to caught with my eyes?" The lady said " the name is Juliet, Jung Juliet!" The man smiled and clinked his glass against hers...

The man got closer and whispers " the name is Romeo, Park Romeo!" The woman smiles and said " the famous Park Jungmin of SS501 who happen to transform himself into Romeo!" Jungmin said " you know me, I am your worst nightmare!" The woman said " I'm Jung Juliet, nice to meet you!" Jungmin said " nice to meet you, Juliet and that's blood your drinking and your not disgusted by it!" Juliet said " remember Jungmin, I'm Juliet and your Romeo!" Romeo nods...

Juliet said " I'm not even disgusted by it but I see a full banquet that's gonna be for us I suppose!" Juliet drinks the blood when her father comes and said " it's almost time sweety!" Juliet sees a clock and read " 11:58" as she smiles evily when Romeo said " they are definitely ours only 2 minutes Juliet hang in there!" Then the clock chimed at midnight as the candles and lights went off and doors shut tightly when they

Please log in to read the full chapter