Six

Romeo VS Juliet
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day of the wedding took place as Ayalynn was about to become fully theirs when dark skies covered the day as wind took effect and suddenly Romeo and Juliet appeared when Yunho came and asked " so this is why you wanted my daughter for?" The leader said " yes, Yunho, Ayalynn Jung just mated Baekhyun and might have a baby inside created by him!" Jungmin asked " is this true baby, are you expecting a baby from HIM?" Jungmin points to Baekhyun...

Ayalynn said " I must pay the price because this is the only thing that makes them happy!" Jungmin said " well then, I'll be taking care of her till this child is born and give it to him!" The leader said " not without the mother, Ayalynn paid the price now she's gotta be with Baekhyun the whole entire time!" Jungmin said " remind you that she's married to me and I must have my wife back!" The leader growled when Yunho said " calm down you two, if the wedding is successful then Ayalynn will have to be with Jungmin whether you all like it or not!" The leaders backed down...

Inside of the hallway...

Nicole was prepping her up and said " I don't like this at all!" Ayalynn said " me neither but since I've crossed their territory and wanted this to happen then I had no choice!" Nicole said " there all ready!" Ayalynn was about to cry when Nicole said " don't make me work double time so stop it!" Ayalynn tried not to cry but she can't help it... Nicole got the bouquet of flowers and placed them in her right hand as she slips on her white sparkle pumps as Yunho opens the door as he offered his arm as she takes it...

During the wedding march...

The double doors opened and all eyes on Ayalynn as she walks down the corridor towards the balcony where Baekhyun stood proud as the priest blessed them on their wedding as they exchanged wedding rings when the priest announced them husband and wife but Baekhyun didn't kiss her for the sake of her family as they walked out of the church and the only thing is left is to hand Ayalynn to Yunho as Baekhyun said " be careful in 9 months and let me know what gender your having so that I can prepare my members to go when the time comes!" Ayalynn nods as Baekhyun lends her to her father...

Ayalynn hugs her father while her mother hugs her from behind and they left to go back to the castle when the leader said " oh Baekhyun, it's sad to see her leave and don't worry, we'll find someone else for you and she can keep the baby if she wants!" Baekhyun said " but hyung she's mine, she's my wife but I guess that makes me her second because she's married to Jungmin hyung!" The leader said " then find a way to divorce them and you get her!" Baekhyun doesn't like that...

At the castle...

Ayalynn was standing on the balcony when Romeo sees her and asked " is there something bothering you?" Ayalynn said " oh Romeo, if only I can explain!" Romeo said " ah your thinking about that baby and that Baekhyun guy!" Ayalynn said " there's no way you just read my mind!" Romeo said " I have that ability Ayalynn!" Ayalynn said " well then I am thinking about him and this baby we've created and the thing is, I don't know if it's right or wrong!" Romeo closed the gap and grabs her face and said " yup it's totally inside of you, you want to be with him!" Juliet saw and said " mind your business Romeo!" Romeo let's her go and excused himself...

Juliet needs to know what is going on as she wanted to have a girl's talk so she comes to her and asks " are you sure you want to do this?" Ayalynn said " yes, Juliet, for years I wanted to feel what is like to be them, werewolves, but I'm only a vampire and not just an ordinary one, but a hybrid vampire!" Juliet asked " hybrid?" Romeo came in and said " yes, Juliet, Ayalynn is a hybrid since her father is one too, it comes from the generation of the Jungs and they seem pretty dangerous but even so if a werewolf bites a hybrid they become more powerful and lethal!" Juliet gasps...

Ayalynn is a hybrid by blood since the generation of the family which is passed down to the future so she walks towards Kieran's room and said " Kieran, my son, you have what I have, your gonna be like me, a hybrid that can't be killed, you are extraordinary handsome and with powerful powers that no one will have!" Ayalynn touches her flat stomach and said " you too my baby, you'll be- wait back up, this baby is made by a hybrid vampire which is me and a normal werewolf which is Baekhyun so I wonder what you'll become!" Ayalynn can't wait what transformation will the baby be like...

Please log in to read the full chapter