Nine

Her (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's jaw dropped upon seeing the master's bedroom which of course belonged to none other than Jessica. “The size of your room is like...the size of my kitchen already.” she heard Jessica chuckle at the statement. 


“I actually didn't want it to be this big but I guess I've grown to love it.” 


Taeyeon continued to observe the room. A big chandelier was hanging above and her bed seems to be a queen-sized one. On the right side is a huge closet with mirror as it's cover, giving Jessica a view of herself in bed. And on the left side is the sliding door for the terrace where Jessica usually spend her mornings whenever she's on a day off. Again, Taeyeon noticed that Jessica likes to keep her room as simple as it is no matter the huge it looks for she doesn't see any other things beside the nightstand and an LED TV. 


Once she's had enough look of the room, her gaze went back on Jessica who's already sitting on her bed, taking off her wrist watch and her necklace. She couldn't help but admire the view for a while. No matter what Jessica does, she would always find herself staring at her.


“Do you want to go shower?” she heard the girl asked, bringing her back to her senses. 


Taeyeon blinked her eyes a few times before answering, “No, it's okay. I bathe just a few hours ago before I go out.” 


“Oh, right.” Jessica was reminded about their date night yet again for the hundredth time. She really didn't intend to miss it but Kelly's sudden appearance ruined the mood plus, she was piled with paper works just like she told Taeyeon. “Let's move our date to my day off. That way, nothing could be a hindrance.”


Taeyeon felt her cheeks burning at the term Jessica used. So it was really a date, after all. It wasn't just a simle get together. It was indeed, a date. And the fact that Jessica wanted to give her all her time by mentioning about hindrances made her feel really special. She knew right then and there that Jessica is just as excited as she is for their date. 


“Anytime, Sica. I'll wait.” she reassured, receiving a smile from Jessica who was now on her feet again. 


“Do you want to wait for me here or do you want to come with me?” 


“Where?” Taeyeon asked, still standing on the same spot. 


“Bathroom.” Jessica nonchalantly says, widening Taeyeon's eyes. She doesn't know how to process that that her body stiffened.

 

Why the heck would she invite me to come with her in the bathroom? Does this mean she wants to...?

 

Upon realizing how wrong her words sounded, Jessica blinked her eyes numerous times and immediately explained further. “I-I mean, you know to brush your teeth, do your stuff. Something like that?” 


A now blushing Taeyeon, again, swallowed hard after hearing Jessica's words. Apparently, she didn't mean it like that after all. Although, she'd definitely go too if ever Jessica meant the other way.

 

Hey, Byuntaeyeon, stop it!

 

“Oh, uh...o-okay. Sure, I'll come with you.” the stuttering didn't go unnoticed by Jessica. She knew her choice of words made a huge impact on Taeyeon which she kinda liked. And oh, Taeyeon's blushing face is clearly showing as well. 


Jessica then lead the way and went out the bedroom with Taeyeon following behind. She doesn't like having a bathroom in her bedroom for some reason so they had to walk again before they could go there. 


Taeyeon made an 'o' shape in again because of how big the bathroom is. It has bathtub with a rectangular window right above it and the shower doors are made up of frosted glass. 


“You can find anything there. A spare toothbrush, a facewash, just open it. I'll go shower for a while.” Jessica pointed a finger at the bathroom sink with a cabinet. She went in the shower room immediately after receiving a nod from Taeyeon. 


Just like Jessica said, Taeyeon found everything she needs in the cabinet. It also contains Jessica's skincare products and a few towels. She took a spare toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. Taeyeon wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings anymore until she heard the water droplets coming from the shower. 


She turned to her right to see Jessica's body but in a full blur because of the frosted shower doors. Still, seeing that made her heart race in an instant. It's not everyday she gets to see Jessica showering anyway.

 

Look away. Look away. Look away.

 

And yet she didn't, no matter how many times she told herself. Her toothbrush is still stuck in just like how her vision is stuck on that god damn frosted shower doors. Meanwhile, Jessica could feel a pair of eyes on her so she turned around just to tease a little more since Taeyeon's dumbfounded reaction earlier also got her.


Taeyeon gulped hard at the sight. Yes, everything is a blur but she could still see clearly through it like a night vision scope in the dark. 


“I see you're enjoying the view, Byuntaeyeon.” Jessica said, making Taeyeon almost choke on her toothbrush. She then let out chuckles as she shower. “You realize that you're still visible, right? Why aren't you moving?” 


Taeyeon didn't say a word and finished up brushing her teeth as quickly as possible after getting caught by Jessica. For the 69th time, she blushed real hard. 


“I, uh, will go out now. I'll wait for you in your bedroom.” she quickly uttered and did not wait for Jessica's response anymore, leaving the latter laughing by herself in the bathroom. 


“Ah, .” Taeyeon put a hand on her chest as she try to catch her breath. She sped her way from the bathroom all the way to the bedroom out of embarrassment. Jessica just caught her ing respectfully over her. “Sleeping beside her is going to be a struggle.” 


Taeyeon comfortably layed on the bed after wearing the borrowed clothes from Jessica. She's not going to lie, the bed feels really good to sleep on, plus, it's spacious especially with that petite frame of hers. Shortly, she tried to brush off the embarrassment she felt a while ago by playing on her phone when Jessica's phone started ringing. 


At first, she didn't mind it since Jessica is still showering but when it rang for the third time, Taeyeon finally sat back up to see who the caller is. 


“Kelly.” her eyebrows knitted upon reading the familiar name on Jessica's phone. After her encounter with the woman earlier, she felt off then. “What does this girl want from Sica so badly?” she asked herself, letting it ring once more before picking it up. 


“Thank God, you finally picked up.” are the first words Taeyeon heard from her. Luckily, all her hard work from learning english actually paid off because no matter how fluent the person is, she would understand everything that they were going to say. “Look, Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter