Two

Her (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, no.” Taeyeon mumbled as soon as she sees what's happening. “Oh, no, no, no, no. Stop the car.” she tells Yuri who kept on driving. “Stop it!” Taeyeon didn't care anymore and opened the car door whilst the car is still moving. 


“Taeyeon, wait!” Yuri yelled but Taeyeon was already out of their sight. Hyeri immediately followed before Yuri parks her car. They are surrounded by police cars, firetrucks and people all over the place. 


“What happened?” Taeyeon's voice cracked, still couldn't process what she's seeing. “Seohyun, are you hurt?” 


“Unnie...” Seohyun shakes her head as she cry harder when Taeyeon approached her. 


Taeyeon is in deep shock but still moves around to check on the others. Her restobar is on fire and she has to make sure none of her people are hurt. Good thing everyone made it out safely but it still doesn't change the fact that Taeyeon lost everything she worked hard for for years. 


“Excuse me, are you Ms. Kim?” one of the officers aproached her but Taeyeon couldn't utter a word so Yuri responded on her behalf. 


“Yeah, she's the owner of it.” Yuri answered with a frown on her face whilst rubbing Taeyeon's back for comfort. “What the hell happened here?” 


While the officer explains everything, Taeyeon's hearing fell silent as she stare at her burning restobar. She can't even shed a tear out of shock but she can feel her heart being torn apart in pieces. It didn't take long for her vision to darken and the last thing she knew was her body hitting the hard concrete. 


Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, being welcomed by the bright hospital lights in sight. “Taeyeon? Do you feel better?” Hyeri worriedly asks the girl laying on the bed. Taeyeon knows Yuri is also around after what happened to her but she couldn't quite process everything that's happened yet. 


“Can you guys leave me alone for a while?” Taeyeon politely asked as she cover her eyes from the lights using her arm. 


“Do you need anything? We can get it for you.” she heard Yuri say but Taeyeon shakes her head in response. “Give us a call if you need anything.” Both Hyeri and Yuri then understood that Taeyeon needs some alone time so the decide to head out just like Taeyeon had requested. She immediately contacted the insurance company after the two left but was later on informed that they’ll only pay part of the amount she has claimed meaning they can't really help her recover and rebuild her business.


Taeyeon could not believe she lost the one she worked hard for over the years. Sure, she still has her house and her car, but her business was the most important of all. It was her source of income. “You've got to be ing kidding me.” she laughed bitterly. “The so-called Lord is ting with me. He's doing this on purpose.” with no one to blame, she took it out all on Him. 


Taeyeon has never been the religious one. She may have believed in Him in her earlier days but as she grow up, she has also grown to hate Him because of everything that's happened to her. She doesn't believe in the saying, ‘Everything happens for a reason.’ anymore. It makes her think that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter