Chapter 8

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ariyanna had defeated V using the 12 powers as Baekhyun asked her " you know that there will be battles right?" Ariyanna said " yes I know that Baekhyun but I'm sure BTS will grow stronger someday and defeat me!" Kris and Suho came and said at the same time " we will be there for you!" Ariyanna hugs them when GOT7 appeared as Kris and Suho came in front of Ariyanna when Yugyeom said " oh no need, we came for help!" Kris asked " are you working for BTS?" JB said " no we aren't, we've left them because all they want is power and we've decided that we should leave them to be!" Suho said " I'm sure RM or J-Hope will be looking for you all!" Mark said " nope we've left a few hours ago!" Ariyanna knows that they are lying...

Ariyanna sensed that GOT7 are lying because she's got the ability to read minds, why, she's got Luhan's telekinesis as it glowed and is reading their minds when she said " enough all of you, your all lying, I can read your minds and it tells me that your lying!" Mark said " no we aren't lying, read our minds again please!" Ariyanna nods as she places her hands on their heads and closes her eyes and stepped away and said " sorry for misunderstanding and they are telling the truth!" The rest came when Baekhyun asked " so they are with us?" Ariyanna nods...

JYJ came with their mates as Ariyanna said " oh I'm glad you all have your mates and meet GOT7 they are going to join the family!" Park Sung Ah said " nice to meet you!" Lee Min Ah smiles when Kim Hye Sung noticed that something is off but shook it off when BTS appeared again as everyone stepped back while protecting the females Lee Min Ah, Park Sung Ah, Kim Hye Sung, and Ariyanna as RM said " well well well if it isn't the traitors of GOT7, you basically had orders for us to complete but since you begged for forgiveness and join them so I command you to come back to us!" BamBam said " never, we belong to this family and that shall be forever!" V struck BamBam and sent him flying backwards towards the house and made him bump his back as BamBam fell forward as he looked up with a cut on his lower lip...

Ariyanna knew that they are stronger now but that doesn't mean anything, she can still beat them. V saw her as he said " dark nightmare!" Ariyanna said " icicles destroy!" Thousands of icicles destroy the nightmare as V said " damn it, those 12 marks are really getting me pissed off!" V asked " can you handle this?" V said " dark illusion with nightmares blend in!" Ariyanna

Please log in to read the full chapter