Chapter 2

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan, Xiumin, and Ariyanna came out as she said " thanks for showing me that marvelous place, I'll come by to visit!" Luhan said " anytime and please don't let anyone inside besides us!" Ariyanna said " my wish is your command let's go home I'm hungry!" They walked home when Kris saw them and asked " mind telling me where the hell you three have gone to?" Ariyanna said " daddy, Kris is being creepy!" Kris said " uh huh I'm not some creep and better tell me!" Ariyanna was about to cry but Kris couldn't stand it as he grabs her and threw her across the room as he grabs her again and this time he threw her on the vase and broke it as she gasps for air and now she was bleeding heavily as Kris stopped his madness...

Yunho and the rest came and saw what Kris had done when Suho asked " what the hell did you do Wu Yifan?" Kris said " it's my anger issues, it just came out!" Baekhyun and Luhan lifted her up and laid her on the couch when Kris said " I'm very deeply sorry for all of this!" Ariyanna said " don't *coughs* worry at least we're home safe!" Kris nods and kisses her forehead... Yunho asks " so mind telling me why you lost control?" Kris said " I can't help it, it's what I am!" Yunho said " next time try to calm down and talk to her nicely!" Kris nods as he sees Lay working on her...

Ariyanna was scrunching in pain since Lay pulled 12 broken pieces out of her legs and all is left is the ones on her stomach as he pulled the last piece it was huge as he said " there all done!" Lay bandages her up and gets her up as the bandage was now staining it red as Ariyanna asked " ok so when this bandage becomes red and dripping, who do I need seek help before you all lose it?" All pointed at Lay because he's the one that can handle it even it's too bloody he doesn't mind...

Night came as Ariyanna woke up as she sees her bandage completely wet and almost dripping as she heads to Lay but as she was getting to him she felt dizzy and tried to get to him but her legs can't support it as she fell and said " help, I'm bleeding a lot, brother Lay where are you, come now before the others notice!" She faints due to extreme blood loss...

Baekhyun's POV...

I heard something fainting like someone calling for help so I got up and went to that faint voice as I turned to the hallway and looked down, I see my b

Please log in to read the full chapter