Chapter 4

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning arrived as everyone started to wake up when they saw Ariyanna cooking as they saw her in that state as Chen was the first to stand up and went to her and asks " how's your wound?" Ariyanna shows him that nasty scar on her stomach as he said " well it's healing but it's nasty!" Ariyanna said " yes I have the urge to scratch it!" Lay comes and said " lift your shirt!" He opens the bottle of anti itching cream and applies it to her wound and said " here's the bottle just use it if you have a itchy sensation!" Ariyanna nods as she continues to finish...

The rest woke up and did their morning routines when Yunho and Nicole showed up and Yunho said " hey turn on the TV, there's this news you gotta hear!" Tao turns on the TV as the news were on and the lady said " good morning San Diego, today we've got some news this early morning, the popular boy group NCT is finally coming home to San Diego, you heard it right, NCT will be here so don't forget to give them a warm welcome and though we've been hearing news about a young lady who's dating NCT Jaehyun? We can't confirm if it's them or just a Photoshop, we will update you all more later on!" All of them turned to Ariyanna...

Ariyanna never dated anyone especially NCT Jaehyun but she never heard of them or met them personally as Baekhyun asked " did you met this Jaehyun guy?" Ariyanna said " no of course not and did you hear that it's some Photoshop that maybe got them confused, I swear that is not me!" Tao said " well to us it looks like you are toying with us!" Ariyanna said " Huang Zitao, I'm not gonna start arguing with you or you guys, can't you just believe me for once!" Ariyanna left with tears in her eyes...

Tao never heard her say his full name as he said " maybe she's right after all, she knows that she's not lying to us, Luhan maybe you can read her mind since you have the ability!" Then out of nowhere Ariyanna said " I heard that!" Luhan mind links with her... Ariyanna felt someone is watching her when her bubble appeared and Luhan was displayed and he asked her " what's troubling you?" Ariyanna said " is that you all don't believe me, you all think that I'm dating Jaehyun and that's not the case!" Luhan (in the bubble) said " we all believe you but we are concerning for you!" Ariyanna sighs...

Ariyanna said " look Luhan I didn't want this to happen because I never ever met NCT in my life only you guys and I'm starting to hang out with you guys!" Luhan (in the bubble) said " we know but can't you open the door, Chen is getting tired of knocking!" Ariyanna pops her bubble and opens the door only to receive a knock in the head as Chen said " oh my baby girl I am so sorry for that!" Everyone rushed and Kris asked " what happened?" Chen said " I've knocked her head as I didn't know that she open

Please log in to read the full chapter