Chapter 5

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ariyanna was proud to call EXO as her mates as each of them touch their marks on her neck as she shivers in pain as Kris said " from now on, she's ours and although I'm the alpha and so is Suho she's ours completely, although we have a battle between JYJ and NCT I'm sure you Ariyanna won't betray us!" Ariyanna said " never, because I have you all and there's no turning back from what we've just witnessed!" Ariyanna gets up and stretches herself and asked " does anyone want to walk with me to the park?" Everyone said at the same time " we will go with you!" Ariyanna grabs her coat and heads out...

Meanwhile...

NCT and JYJ were planning a way to get Ariyanna as Jaejoong said " ok Yuta and Taeyong you'll be the ones to distract EXO and while Junsu and Yoochun will grab her!" Jaehyun said " but there's a problem, EXO are 12 and the rest might not let her go!" Jaejoong said " that's why Yuta and Taeyong are gonna distract them all!" They agreed as they make their plan as they head out to the park since Jisung was the one who was on the lookout...

At the park...

EXO and Ariyanna were walking when EXO spotted a carnival? Which is strange and it was a Thursday afternoon as Sehun asked " why is there a carnival at this time?" DO said " be on the lookout, this could be dangerous!" All of them made a circle around Ariyanna as she said " um, guys I can't have all of you making a circle, it makes me feel like I'm imprisoned!" Kris said " we have to, there's something going on!" Ariyanna pushes Chanyeol and Chen and said " much better!" Suho said " don't go too far!" Ariyanna said " I won't!" Just then they got hypnotized and made their way to the carnival...

Ariyanna was on the swing swinging slowly when her marks glowed meaning that they are in trouble as she gets up but was pulled back as she saw Jaehyun and said " I'm not gonna let go!" Ariyanna said " let go, I'm not playing around!" Jaehyun let's her go because her eyes are hazel green eyes as Jaehyun said " impossible you have all EXO's marks and that means your their mate!" Ariyanna grabs Jaehyun and rips him apart...

Ariyanna was now considered a dangerous woman, despite that she has all their marks, she's become one with EXO as she went back to her normality she saw that she ripped Jaehyun apart as she said " oh no, what've I done, oh Jaehyun forgive me!" She quickly gathered his legs and arms and quickly heals him as she saw him breathing and asked " are you ok?" Jaehyun backed up but saw that her eyes were back to their normal color and said " thank you for healing me!" Ariyanna said " no problem but I can't choose NCT or JYJ it's not normal!" Jaehyun comes and places his hand on her cheek and said " it won't matter because we want to be your guardians just like EXO hyungs!" Ariyanna smiles as they got up and head back to the members...

NCT and EXO were pretty injured despite that EXO had the upper hand but when they saw Ariyanna and Jaehyun, EXO immediately went to her and Kris asked " anything happened between you two?" Ariyanna said " not at all, I became a monster and tore apart Jaehyun then I realized that my anger got the best of me so I calmed myself and went to my normal state and revived Jaehyun and he just told me that you all wa

Please log in to read the full chapter