Chapter 6

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ariyanna and Baekhyun came back as Taeyeon asked " so everything's cool now?" Ariyanna said " yes unnie everything's fine!" Taeyeon got up and hugs her little sister when JYJ came back and said " someone attacked your parents Ariyanna!" Ariyanna said " Kai take us there!" Kai said " of course everyone hold on!" All of them linked hands while some hug each other when Kai teleported in front of the Jungs house when Ariyanna quickly ran up the stairs and although the door was open she made way inside...

Ariyanna yells " MOM DAD, I'M HERE!" There was no response as she heard shuffling noises coming from their room and Ariyanna goes to the door and slightly opens it and once the door was fully opened she widen her eyes and yells " NOOOOOOOOO MOM DAD, THIS CAN'T BE!" EXO, NCT, and JYJ heard her scream and ran inside to her when everyone saw the horrific scene, Yunho and Nicole were ripped in half as their arms were extended and tied...

Ariyanna said " whoever did this deserves to die, nobody messes with my parents!" Ariyanna's eyes began to glow dark red as she let's out her evil side as EXO said " let's join her!" They nod as NCT and JYJ also joined in and soon 38 dark eyes glowed in the darkness as they quickly find whoever killed Nicole and Yunho but Ariyanna stayed behind, why, she's got healing powers and grabs her parents lower torsos and lines them up and began her healing magic as their lower bodies attached to their upper as Ariyanna untied their arms when Yunho and Nicole woke up...

Yunho asked " is this your doing Ariyanna?" Ariyanna said " yes dad, I've revived you both and let me tell you, EXO, NCT, and JYJ are going to find the person who is responsible for your deaths!" Yunho said " I hope they find whoever killed us!" Ariyanna nods as the three of them leave to join the rest...

In the forest...

NCT, EXO and JYJ were running when Jaejoong stopped and said " I've smelled them, it's nearby, and it's fresh so that means they had been here!" Suddenly Baekhyun's light began to get out of control when Kris said " Baekhyun not now!" Baekhyun said " it's not me it's my power!" Suddenly everyone's power began to get out of control as Kris said " I think we have a situation!" Then 38 evil eyes appeared as they smirked and chuckled evily when Jaehyun asked " who are you?" The evil side said

Please log in to read the full chapter