Chapter 9

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

ok so reference to the movie "Clownhouse" it's a 1990s movie and we have 3 psychos who go on the lookout for 3 brothers and end their lives but in order to do so, they dress up as clowns and go on the hunt which their main goal is the youngest brother who has the white mark on the palm of his hand so if you guys want to watch it, I recommend it, let's start shall we...

***********

Ariyanna was watching Mark, Jimin, and V take the roll of the clowns as Jimin asked " so how do we look?" Ariyanna said " your better than the original characters!" Jimin grabs a flat balloon and blows it and ties the end when he said " ok, 180 degree till we snap their necks!" Jimin began twisting the balloon and soon the balloon twisted and Jimin said " there, it's at 180 degree and it won't be pretty!" Ariyanna looks around when she spotted a shadow as she walks slowly and peeks and sees Young Saeng looking as she comes back and said " Young Saeng is here let's go back inside!" Everyone went inside and hid while Young Saeng passed the door where they are...

Ariyanna opens the door slightly as she sees Young Saeng and Nichkhun as he said " I wonder if they are playing the game "hide and go seek" because I'm not in the mood!" Nichkhun said " only one way to find out, we need Ariyanna, she's the one with 12 powers and I bet she's gotten stronger by now!" They all backed up because they were coming closer as Ariyanna sees light as she said to V " the light it's gonna expose us!" V looked and warned RM as he saw when Wooyoung said " hey I found the tent but it's too dark to see!" Young Saeng and Nichkhun comes and sees as they played rock paper scissors to see who's the first to enter...

Ariyanna asked " ok, Bippo, Dippo, and Cheezo are you guys ready?" They nod as the three of them kept playing, a clown shoe appeared as Wooyoung asked " um guys, can you all play later?" Then another clown shoe appeared then a third one as Young Saeng asked " what the hell?" Then hands appeared as the three entertained them with balloons and magic as Wooyoung, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, and Nichkhun were so entertained by them when they came out of the light as all of them widen their eyes as the three pulled them inside as the tent rattled knocking some things off outside...

Soon the tent stopped as Ariyanna lit a candle and sees their heads twisted meaning that they succeeded, their heads were rotated back 180 degree as Jimin, V, and Mark undressed themselves and removed their makeup as they were done they headed out and carefully went inside another tent when Jungmin came inside and saw them dead as he leaves quickly to tell Hyun Joong that Wooyoung, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, and Nichkhun were dead...

The gang high fived each other as Jimin sees Taecyeon and said " oh no!" Taecyeon grabs Ariyanna and leaves with her as V tried to pull her off but failed, Taecyeon has her as she squirms in his arms as she bit him letting her go as she runs towards BTS when Hyun Joong used his power of telekinesis but she prevented it as she goes into J-Hope's arms as they made a circle around her while Hyun Joong said " give her to us and you'll be free!" RM shakes his head when Ariyanna's eyes glowed red...

Hyun Joong saw it and backed up because he knew he made her mad as she said " surprise Hyun Joong, there's no reason for you to take me, I'm much stronger than you!" Ariyanna steps in front of them and Hyun Joong said " you can't be stronger!" Ariyanna said " well now I'm ready to tear you apart!" Hyun Joong runs back to where the rest are as he was blown making him fall on the ground in front of EXO, NCT, JYJ, Changmin, Yunho, and Nicole as they saw Ariyanna...

Hyun Joong said " fight me if you dare!" Ariyanna said " if that's how you decide to end your life then let's fight!" Hyun Joong went first as he said " endless nightmare!" Thousands of ghosts appeared and surround her as she smiles as she said " sunlight immerse!" The sun shines brightly burning

Please log in to read the full chapter