Chapter 7

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai had successfully teleported in front of the Jungs house as Luhan was the first to break from the hug and went inside as he yells " Ariyanna, Yunho, Nicole we're back!!!!" Then Ariyanna came out and said " my mates your all ok!" They hugged her as NCT and JYJ came and joined the hug when something happened, Ariyanna's eyes glowed purple meaning she's got one who's either cheating or ready to mate... Ariyanna asked JYJ " when is the last time you three had mates?" Junsu was counting while Yoochun was scratching the back of his neck when Jaejoong said " well it's been 4 years since we've got laid!" Ariyanna looks at EXO and back to them...

Ariyanna said " it's time to find you some females!" EXO nodded when NCT came with 3 females as Jaehyun said " no need we've done that part for them!" Ariyanna looks as she said " well done Jaehyun!" The three females were shaking in fear as Ariyanna came to them and said " no need to be afraid, I'm sure you'll fit right in the family!" One female said " that's what the other family said to us, we were 34 females but only us remain!" Ariyanna asked " and what happened to the 34 females?" The female said " they got torn apart by the families they got chosen for and some didn't have marks that are similar to the male alphas!" Ariyanna felt bad that they had to experience something like that...

Jaehyun asked " so how did the alphas notice?" Ariyanna explains " once a female who got chosen for a family and doesn't match the mark with the alpha then your dinner to them!" The female said " all of the 34 females were switched, some had similar marks but were placed in the wro

Please log in to read the full chapter