Chapter 1

Hybrid Vampires
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a cold morning in the city of San Diego, CA as people had jackets on as they heard suspicious activity as they were now informed if anything or anyone seemed suspicious they should call 611... It was a normal day but chilly as a young girl was walking when people started to stare at her but she didn't mind at all but what's even creepier is that whenever she's wanting some privacy, they are always watching which makes her feel uneasy... People think that she's the one that killed innocent people...

She was inside of her home as people find it normal but for her it isn't normal as she closes all windows and curtains as she goes into the closet and opens the door when a dead body fell on the ground as she said " time for my meal!" She bites into it's neck and the remaining blood as she said " tasty!" Her father comes out and said " young lady, what did I tell you about keeping these bodies in the closet, anyone can find out!" She said " dad, it's ok I've got the windows and curtains closed so no one can see what I just did!" Her father sighs as he disembodied the parts and shredded it...

Her father never knows why she likes to keep dead bodies in the closet as he said " Now go on play with your 12 brothers!" She said " they are no fun, especially Kris, he's got that creepy look!" Her father said " I'm sure you'll get along with Tao or Baekhyun since he likes to talk too much and impersonate some people if you like!" She said " I rather hang out with Luhan and Xiumin since they are the eldest!" Her father said " hurry now!" She leaves when the mother comes out with baby Sehun in her arms...

Her mom said " Yunho, she's only 12 and look Sehun is on his 20s and acting like a baby!" Yunho said " that's because he's a baby but he should act like his age!" Chen and DO came and said " dad, Ariyanna is making a fuss!" Yunho said " Jung Ariyanna!" Yunho heads to his son's room when he saw Ariyanna jumping on Baekhyun's bed when Yunho said " Jung Ariyanna no jumping on your brother's bed!" Ariyanna sits down as she looks at her father with sorrowful look as he said " you know better than that, Baekhyun doesn't want his bed in a mess!" Suddenly a rock was thrown at the window...

Ariyanna opens the curtains and window and said " Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay!" Ariyanna runs downstairs as she opens the door and the 5 of them came inside and set the grocery bags on the counter when Ariyanna jumps on Chanyeol's arms as he said " woah Ariyanna we've been gone for 5 minutes!" Ariyanna said " but it seems like it was forever!" Chanyeol wanted to put her down but she didn't want to as Yunho pryed her off when a neighbor came and asked " excuse me do you perhaps have a saw I can borrow?" Yunho said " boys look for a saw please!" All said at the same time " yes father!" The neighbor asked " she's your kid?" Yunho nods as he saw the 12 boys...

The neighbor asked " those are your son's too?" Yunho nods as he said " all adopted by me and my wife!" The neighbor said " must've been hard for all 12 of them, no family, no siblings!" Yunho said " but they do have a sibling which is my daughter!" The neighbor smiles when he saw Chen with the saw and said " here's the saw sir!" The neighbor said " why thank you young man, I'm cutting wood for the fireplace since it's starting to die on us and we are freezing cold!" Yunho said " have Chanyeol go to your place and warm

Please log in to read the full chapter