Chapter 4

Beyon The Surface

- Everyone is bad in someone else's story -

 

„Zico listen, they where heavily armed and-" not getting to finish a punch hit the men on his jaw.

 

„Save it. As far as I see it you dirtied my name Infront of them. Now that they could easily get the money from you we look like easy targets to them" Zico howevered above the man who was now lying on the floor from the strong hit he got.

 

Next to him was a grey haired male, who just nonchalantly stood there „There goes the peaceful life of Ukwon" he said and yawned.

 

„What's even wrong with them?" a male with big round glasses spoke from afar. He sat infront of a multi-screened Computer system as he looked at the scene. Unfazed by the view he continued „They popped out of nowhere a couple of years ago. And since then kept on attacking us. Right BBomb?" He questioningly looked to his seat neighbor.

 

"Exactly" the latter replied. "I remember all of our enemies faces and strategies. But this group is new and they coverup their faces. I wonder who they could be. Pretty lame to hide behind masks to be honest."

 

"They could literally be anyone since a lot of people hate on us for what we do" a male named Kyung said who also stood infront of the man who got several punches from Zico and was lying on the floor unconscious.

 

Out of rage Zico didn't even noticed that the guy already passed out while he lectured him.

 

Kyung held an handerkief to Zico to wipe the blood of his hands "we have to be quick. That's already the second raid they pulled on us in one month. I think they are preparing themselves for the real attack" he said.

 

"But what is it that they want from us?Money? Well it wouldn't be a big issue to us then." A new and deep voice could be heard. Which belonged to the youngest named P.O.

 

"No P.O." Zico calmly said as he motioned with a head move for ukwon and kyung to take the unconscious men away. „Even if is just money they wouldn't even get one won from me.

That's not the problem here. The problem is that they think they can act like they are superior but they aren't. They can't just attack us like we are some nuisance to them. They should have known better than to chose me and my team as their enemies."

 

Zico eyed the men in the room and his eyes met with Taeil who was nodding approvingly.

 

"Exactly." Taeil began. "But I have a feeling that they don't really have their eyes on our property. They just steal it because they can. Probably trying to scare us because they can't attack us head on. The whole province knows we are the stronger ones.

I think they actually want something that we have other than money."

 

"And that would be"? a light voice came from the member who was lying on the couch reading a Magazin. He was quite the whole time listening to the conversation.

 

"Well Jaehyo" Taeil began directing his attention to him. "Regarding my statistics as your one and only awesome and talented hacker, I would say that they probably are behind our leader and want him dead, so that the whole organization shatters and they take our place instead. So they are behind your crown, Lion King." He teasingly shifted his gaze towards Zico who just looked away and cursed under his breath.

 

"Well if that's the case then they have to face all of us. They can take all the money they want and all our property but if they take our leader than the game changes." B-Bomb assured as he put his hand on Taeil's shoulder.

 

"Ew how cheesy" the comment of Kyung was heard the moment he and Ukwon came back.

"But can't disagree" Ukwon spoke up next to him.

 

"Thank you guys" Zico chuckled softly as Kyung approached him.

 

„Don't worry Zico, we have been trough the worst of the worst. And we'll get trough this as well."

 

"Yeah, do you remember what you always said before we made this Organisation. We come together based on our equal aim, equal dreams, life and respect towards eachother' not by money or any sort of wealth. Our bound is stronger." Jaeho said his magazine no longer in his hands.

 

Zico looked at all the members "Getting your loyalty is the best thing I could ask for as a leader."

 

"Yeah, even though you have a horrible temper and can get scary we still love you" P.O. joked which made him earn a glare from Zico.

 

Jaehyo chuckled at that. „Yup, even the youngsters love you."

 

"Where are they right now?" Zico asked also noticing how unusually quiet the base was.

 

"Ong Saegong and the others went out to chill with their friends." Taeil informed.

 

Zico nodded "And what is he doing?"

 

Taeil briefly looked at the door leading to the basement before he answered disgust clearly written on his face. "Torturing his henchmen in the base."

With that everyone shuddered.

 

Zico clicked his tongue. "You should have told me earlier. He is getting out of control lately." So he made his way to the door.

 

"No, no matter how scary you are Hyung I know your heart is not a black hole but that dude is on another level." P.O. voiced.

 

"I doubt he has a heart." Kyung said.

 

"I doubt he is even human." Ukwon added.

 

"Guys, we are a team I don't allow you to speak ill of each other. We will never turn our back towards the one who knocks on our door to seek help, understood?" Zico said.

 

"But-" Kyung said looking towards the members for help.

 

"No buts, I'll go pay him a visit now." Zico was now walking down the stairs.

 

"I'll join you. I still don't trust him fully yet. You know yourself that he gets out of control sometimes." Ukwon said following him.

 

While stepping down to the basement loud groans where already heard, proving Taeil's guess.

 

And reaching the last step they found him standing in front of the man who was tied to the chair, face covered in blood.

 

He lifted his fist for another punch.

„Ahem, I think that's enough." Zico interrupted.

 

He turned towards Zico giving him a smirk while putting his fist down.

 

„What? Came to watch?" he said smiling and walked to Zico and Ukwon.

 

„No, but I think he already got what he deserved. Yes, he made a huge mistake but there is no way to beat him to death.

He ist still your underling, remember?" Zico answered and shifted his gaze to the victim who looked back at him with teary eyes and a completely bruised face.

 

„Nuisances like him deserve to die" he answered and turned to the victim while pulling a gun out of his back aiming it at the victim's head.

 

„I said that's enough!" Zico got louder. „Listen, we have some serious issues to talk about. We've been attacked again.  And the men cooperating with us hardly escaped."

 

With that Zico got the men's attention. „Again?" he asked and scoffed.

 

„Yeah, we need to talk about that and you are here wasting your time beating up the one who deserves it less. Keep your energy for our enemies" Zico said and put his arm on the men's hand that held the gun. The men lowered his gun.

 

„Good, you are right. Can't wait to blow up their brain" he answered and put the gun back. He was about to proceed to walk out until he turned to the victim.

He unleashed him. „You can leave" he said demanding.

 

Surprised and confused the victim asked,

„What? I can really leave?" while glancing helplessly at Zico and the men.

 

„Well, if you like it here you can stay" he teasingly suggested.

 

The victim looked terrified but steadily and slowly walked away.

 

 

to be continued...