Chapter 1

Beyon The Surface

- Sometimes you gotta bleed to know you are alive -

 

„One bullet, one aim, one shot" the small bullet flew out of the gun nose until it landed on the metall handle of the gun making it fly in the process.

„My hand- urgh" imiedietly a punch flew across the men's face making him fall backwards.

„Where did that bullet came from?" he still managed to say despite the pain.

„Did you really think I would come by myself? Unarmed?" said the puncher.

His voice gave a youthful charm while his face was covered completely with a mask. He slid a gun out from the back of his neck under his leather jacket and pointed it towards the lying man.

In the blink of an eye twenty suited men pulled their guns out pointing it towards the young men.

The young men gave a whistle „Not bad, not bad. You should rather work for us. We could need people with fast reflexes like that."

Not caring for the twenty metal noses aimed at his body the young men took two steps to the one he punched and crouched infront of him. The men's hand was bleeding, drenching the floor with the red liquid. The bullet that came out of nowhere hit the gun and one of his fingers in the process.

The twenty gun noses still followed every of the young mens moves.

„Put your gun down kid. It's over for you." a voice from the crowd told him.

„Yeah indeed it's over. But for you guys.  And you are the ones that should lower their guns or you'll witness your bosses brain to explode right in front of you" and just as if on cue a tiny red dot wavered in the middle of the man's forehad from an unknown source.

With that the guns where lowered.

"Whoa haha, I'm so cool I could literally make you do anything right now" the boy snickered.

"Don't push it kid" another voice from the crowd came.

„Okay, Okay we waisted enough time.

I hope my friend up there does not lose his patience. I just want the cash"

The young men stood up and casually walked to the crowd of suited men stretching his arm to the one holding a brown briefcase.

The men glanced to his boss lying on the ground lip bleeding from the punch he got a minute ago. The Boss gave a small nod.

The young men didn't wait and just ripped the bag out of his hands and speed backward aiming his gun to the crowd. "Now you guys wait until i'm inside the elevator or pew" the boy held the gun to his sleeve while saying the last word. He pushed the button and looked up at the sky to his right where many skyskaepers blocked the beautiful night view. He looked at the direction the first and only gunshot came, held up a peace singn and jumped to the elevator.

Just like a herd of wild animals the men run after him some covering the boss others pulling out their guns and running to the elevator.

They tried to open it but the elevator gave no response. They punched every possible button but nothing happened.

More frustratingly, they could see how the boy just waved his hand from the transparent door slowly going down.

A shoot flew trough the glass but missed it's target.

„Use the stairs damn it" the boss yelled.

„Boss we are to high up, there would be no chance to catch up to him and the elevator does not give a reaction I think it has been hacked." one of the man said in panic.

„What?! So you say I just simply gave my money to a damn midget and let him leave with it casually?! Zico will kill me if he finds out" the boss screamed in rage and waved his arms around.

Just then another bullet from the sky flew and hit a men on his knee. Growning he fell to the ground.

"Let's get out of here" the men holding onto the poor shooted one screamed and made his way to the staircase.

In a matter of seconds the terrace of the hotel went from chaos to and empty and silent place, as if nothing had ever happened.

 

                            * * *

Ding.

The elevator held on the last floor. Slowly making his way out the boy left from the back entrance without bothering to hide the brown briefcase.

Outside he went to an alley, turned a corner and another until lesser people walked on the dark and rainy streets.

After leaving the hotel and the bunch of wannabe mafias behind he took off the mask and stuffed it into his backpack. No matter how much safety the mask gave him it was nothing compared to the fresh air he breathed after taking it off.

He sped up with each minute, turned another corner and glanced back once in a while to check if anyone was tailing him.

He walked trough one alley and turned a corner when-„Gotcha midget" a hand came out of the shadows and pulled his collar from the back.

„Ah Mama!" the young man screamed.

"Whoa Daniel, dude calm down it's me"

a rabbit face appeared from the dark.

„Jungkook?! Omg are you crazy. I almost got a heart attack." Daniel said clutching his chest with one hand.

„Wow, what happened to the cool 'give me your money or my friend loses his patience' guy'" the rabbit face mocked and swung a sniper gun over his right shoulder.

„Yah, you know I had to act like that or they would have smashed me. There where atleast forty people against one."

„Twenty one including the boss I counted them." Jungkook said and took of his rabbit mask and handed it to Daniel.

„Twontyon oi countod thom" Daniel mocked him, snatched the mask and put it into his bag, "let's go to the van Samuel hyung is already waiting."

Both climbed up the wall to the other side which was even quieter from where they came.

„That hacker made a good Job. If he wouldn't save you you would be dead by now even with my help." Jungkook said while packing his sniper gun.

„Yeah that's right. I didn't thought we needed someone like him until we actually used a hacker. But what's with you always calling him that? Like if he is some stranger. Weren't you the one who introduced him to Youngkuk Hyung so that he can join us? Yet you act like you aren't close and all." Daniel looked at Jungkook.

Struggling with the gun Jungkook groaned. „Do you have to talk so much?"

„What? You! Talk respectfully to your Hyung." Daniel said shoving him with his right shoulder as they walked.

Jungkook did not even budge at that „Huh Hyung? You are just one year older."

While still walking Jungkook looked up at the night sky. „Now that you say. I wonder if it really was smart to introduce him."

„Yeah you weren't thinking. You just casually brought him to our base and Himchan Hyung got so mad at you. Not that you cared though," Daniel scoffed "but how did you meet him? You never told us about your love encounter." saying that made him earn an ear twitch.

"Ow ow" he cried out. Jungkook let go of his ear and fastened his steps.

"I didn't find him he walked to me. I don't know he kind of saved my life. I thought I owed him. And on top of that if he wouldn't join us he would join them.

It has already been six months.

It was a dark and cold night just like today when I ran away from home." Jungkook began recalling the events of that day.

 

To be continued...