Cottage ?!

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following the guy who called himself Seungcheol and a mafia boss, Jeonghan was scared but he had to find a group so he could be saved with, surprisingly he found a cottage and outside it, was Mingyu and some others by the fire, it was like a camping spot.

Β 

How did they find this place ?!

Β 

Seungcheol moved some big leads off the way and looked at Jeonghan coming over.

Β 

Looking surprised.

Β 

" Oh!, it's you." Mingyu noticed him and said that as he smiled, Seungcheol frowned.

Β 

" You know him?!" He asked sitting by the fire and warming up. Jeonghan did the same thing as he smiled and nodded too.

Β 

" I was catching fish when I saw him by the beach, you going to join our group?!"Β 

Jeonghan bit his lips nervously, and he nodded while feeling dizzy, after going through all this, Seungcheol noticed the pale lad and wasn't surprised cause he was very slim and weak, " He probably didn't eat since we were crushed here."Β 

Mingyu commented and pulled some food from his bag, walked over to the dizzy lad, and opened for him some snacks and a water bottle.

Β 

" Th-thank you so much, I was about to grill that fish you gave me earlier but I was afraid to approach that group of people by the fire ."

Β 

The lad murmured weakly as he ate and his eyes got teary.

Β 

Cause he never thought eating chocolate snacks could be really this delicious, he starved more than he should be.

Β 

The mafia man staring at the weak boy.

Β 

" We've come here and found this cottage in the middle of the forest, the group of men and women out there had an eye on the cottage but we took it first, so we got to stay careful from attacks and all, till we find a way out of this island," Seungcheol explained there and Mingyu nodding, other one near them sighed as he finally talked.

Β 

" But boss, that cottage is too small for all of us."

Β 

Seungcheol looked towards the old cottage, and saw Jeonghan trembling as he seemed cold and very pale.

Β 

" It's fine, we will figure a way to rest in it tonight."

Β 

Jeonghan was so glad that he could sleep in there tonight cause it was so cold and only fire couldn't keep him warm.

Β 

He rubbed his eyes seeing darkness.

Β 

Held his head.

Β 

Crap, it's a fever attack probably.

Β 

He's getting so dizzy.

Β 

And while the three talking and discussing how they would protect themselves and grab food from now on, the poor lad fell on the ground unconscious surprising the three.

Β 

Seungcheol and Mingyu rushed over and the boss held Jeonghan and took a look at him, he's having an intense fever and seemed to be suffering.

Β 

" Mingyu, bring me more warm clothes." He said picking up the lad and walking inside the cottage, placed the poor lad on the old bed that they've cleaned around a little bit still dust and needed some cleaning again.

Β 

Mingyu went back to some jackets and warm clothes, they dressed the lad and checked on the bag he was carrying.

Β 

They were surprised by all the medicines he had.

Β 

" Did he tell you that he suffers from some kind of illness?!"

Β 

Seungcheol asked Mingyu who shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter