Coma and surgery 🚒

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding that weak frail hand, Seungcheol looked at the one he loves, he was under IV drops and sleeping injections due to his pain and suffering, MingyuΒ was behind and Joshua outdoor the room on the ship.

" Nah Hannie~I know you're strong enough to handle this, you'll do the surgery and it will be successful, you'll live without pain and any more suffering, I'll take you to live with me, w-we will live together forever." He said squeezing that hand gently.

" I love you, I wanna get married to you."

The man confessed while his eyes teary.

He was deeply in love with him, it was just one week but it felt like more than that.

One week was enough for him to fall for this sunshine, he held his cheek.

" You'll get to run and do any physical activity without getting tired, I promise you." He said gently. Kept talking helplessly with the pure pale lad.

Β 

The ship reaches its destination and they send the corpses to the families so they can put them on a grave and pray for them well.

Meanwhile, the survivors got to be treated well and JeonghanΒ sent him to the same hospital he had an appointment in, the three were outside waiting, doctors speaking in English and the only one who understood the problems was Joshua.

He was fluent in English.

In the surgery room, they spent hours doing the surgery, the three waiting patiently and Jeonghan in the room under the Anesthetic needle.


Β 

After five hours, the doctor came out, Seungcheol stood up and looked at their expression, tears already going to steam down as if it was waiting for the bad news, although he was a very hopeful man.

" The surgery was successful, hopefully, we removed the tumor and he's showing signs of improvement, but he's still in a coma state, he'll have to stay here for the next few days till he gets better." The American doctor said that Joshua was about to transfer but Seungcheol understood everything.

Seungcheol's tears rolled down, he fell and Mingyu kneeled.

" Boss."

As if the strength was gone from his leg suddenly, Mingyu helped him up and hugged him emotionally.

" See ?! I told you, boss, he'll be alright." Mingyu said comforting the poor elder man who was on his nerves the whole five hours.

He hugged Mingyu back while crying in happiness.

Joshua wiped his tears too and smiled.

Thank god, everything went well.

Β 

Β 

πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅

In the room, Jeonghan was staying in.

Seungcheol was sitting by the bed, wiping the beautiful lad clean with the rag as he had been in a coma for three days, Seungcheol didn't give up, he was spending his fullest time here meanwhile Joshua and Mingyu went back to Korea to finish some work and inform the rest of the crew that they are alive and they were so happy, That the boss's alive.

While cleaning the pale face, Jeonghan's finger moved, he opened his eyes and stared at the man.

Seungcheol was left speechless.

" Ch-ch-cheol Hyung."

He smiled weakly and tried reaching for the man's cheek as he caressed it.

" I-I know that you'll save me."

Seungcheol's tears rolled down.

" I-I love Hyung too, I-I wanna live with Hyung."


Β 

Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹

The doctor smiled while checking on the lad, " Hopefully he's showing pretty good signs, he can leave two days after we remove his bandage."

Seungcheol nodded, and bowed to the doctor as he smiled, Jeonghan looked cutely as he felt relieved, the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter