Warm soup and lovely chat πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You'll help by being on the bed right now, so don't worry about anything and go back."Β 
Jeonghan felt hurt, cause the man was pretty honest about him being sick.

He stepped back, holding back his tears.

The big muscle man felt like he was harsh so he sighed.

" Come with me, I'll show you how to haunt."

Jeonghan smiled happily, " Really ?!"

The man's heart fluttered, and he looked away.

" Yeah let's go."

Β 

Β 

πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅

Β 

By the beach. Waves going back and forth sounds of storks by the beach bringing warmth to the pure lad, he saw the man taking a stick and breaking it to make it sharp, made his way to the water, and watched the movement of small fishes.

Jeonghan watched innocently.

Looked towards the other group and noticed that their numbers were small as of they got fewer.

He was surprised but he ran over to the man feeling scared, " I've caught pretty a lot." He said with a smile making Jeonghan smile innocently, looking at the pail that had almost five fish.

He was skillful.

" I'll see if I can make soup of this, you need something healthy." He said gently as they walked back, found Mingyu awake as he rushed out.

" Woah, you've caught a lot boss."

Seungcheol smiled.

" I'll make soup so go with shua to bring more ingredients."

The man nodded as he walked over and woke Joshua up, Jeonghan entered and sat by the bed watching the elder man cutting the fishes, he's nothing like a mafia boss, they were nothing like that, was he joking when he said that ?!

" If you're tired lay back, I'll prepare the soup and feed you."Β 
Jeonghan blushed, feed him he said ?!

" I-I can eat by myself."


While the man cutting and working on the soup, Jeonghan lying and being sleepy, he clutched the sheet feeling sick again, wanting to take his medicines, but his bed was at the end of the cottage.

" Ch-cheol-shi, I have to take my medicine." He murmured weakly while his eyes teary, whenever he felt this weak, he wished to be healthier, the man eventually left what he was doing and cleaned his hands, walked to take the bag, and sat by the bed.

" Which one do you take ?!"

He asked taking five kinds of medicine.

Jeonghan held the one works as painkiller and the other one for fever.

The man bit his lips seeing Jeonghan's hand trembling, he sits him up and took the bottle of water nearby.

Feed him while his tears roll down.

" I-I'm sorry I'm bothering you for sure."

The man laid the boy back.

" You're not Jeonghan, you're already one of us."

The man said and stood up.

Jeonghan closed his eyes and smiled innocently as he drifted to sleep.

Hearing that brought him some kind of warmth and as if he belonged here with them.

He slept while the man made the soup, Mingyu and Joshua returned with some healthy mushrooms, some edible greens, and fruit.

Β saw the poor lad sleeping tight there.

" Hyung, is he badly ill?!"

Seungcheol, the eldest among them bites his lips, feeling sad for the poor pretty lad.

" Unfortunately he's, but I just how we'll be saved soon enough for him to do his surgery..now it's been one day and they should known that the plane went missing, they've been reported for sure but they won't know that the plane crushes on this mysterious abounded island.."

Mingyu looked sadly towards Jeonghan.

Joshua knew that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter