Fever attack πŸ›–πŸŒ§οΈπŸ€

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5:30 AM, and the three were sleeping tightly while Jeonghan panting and suffering from intense fever, he turned to the side, eyes teary as he clutched on his blanket.

Is he going to die ?!

He sniffled, sat up, and hardly walked to use the small toilet spot in the cottage, he didn't want to pee or do anything but he just wanted to muffle his sobbing, kneeledΒ crying mess, and felt so dizzy.

Mingyu stood by the door, looking down at the pure lad, picked him up, and placed him on the sofa, " What's wrong Jeonghan?! Is it headache again?!"

Jeonghan panting a little as he can't see well due to the dizziness.

" I-it's fever, I don't want to wake Seungcheolie Hyung, he always wakes b-because of me." He sniffled, was crying mess, Mingyu hugged him, " It's fine Jeonghan, boss's fine with you waking him, don't think of it as a bother anymore, we're friends."

He said, wrapping the boy with the blanket, gave him his medicines and he laid down.

Mingyu made sure Jeonghan wasΒ not in pain or anything when he stood up he rested his back on the sofa and the younger sleeping close.

Fever pills worked.

Mingyu was blank, he tried staying awake for more hours but he ended up sleeping tightly by the sofa, Jeonghan sleeping cutely in his own space as he curled with the blanket.


7:30 AM, Seungcheol woke up and couldn't feel the younger next to him, opened his eyes and panicked, sat up, and sighed in relief seeing him on the sofa, snoring cutely.

Mingyu close to him and medicines are on the small table.

He assumed that Jeonghan woke up suffering from another symptom.

He stood up, picked him up so easily, and placed him on the bed, he turned to the side facing the window and continued to sleep.

The man smiled softly.

Why is he so damn cute ?!

He sat back and watched the pure beauty sleeping, held his smaller hand, and squeezed it gently.

"I'llΒ swear to save you Hannie ~."

Β 

They continued sleeping till the afternoon, the boss woke up to see Mingyu and Joshua trying to make breakfast, it was just fruits but they cut it like a salad.Β 
Β 

Mingyu tasted it and his eyes shined.

" Woah, survival skills are really important, look?! This is called fruit salad." He said taking another spoon, joshua chuckled.

" Smashing banana and mango, also some weird fruit you picked isn't a skilled fruit salad dumb head."Β 
Hearing the two Seungcheol stirred, noticed that he was hugging the cutie unconsciously of himself, and having to see Jeonghan's face so close first thing in the morning, he couldn't ask for more, smiled softly, and held himself back from pecking that forehead.

Stood up and looked over at the two preparing some weird breakfast.

" Hey, what are you two doing ?!"

Mingyu flinched, " Good afternoon boss, we are making smashed fruit salad, it tastes really good." Seungcheol frowned looking at the bowl.

" Mhh~good, at least we have something to eat as a breakfast."

They didn't wake the poor lad seeing him peacefully sleeping.

" I found him sleeping on the sofa at dawn, is everything okay?!"

The boss asked, saw mingyu's expression, and felt worried.

" Speak up." He said seriously and Joshua flinched behind, " I heard him crying alone in the toilet, he must have gone there so we wouldn't hear him, I picked him up the sofa and he had a severe fever, I've never seen anything like that before, he was panting as if his lungs got affected too."

Seungcheol clutched his knuckles, that explain why he's sleeping till now.

" I'm going out to see the situation, Joshua come with me and Mingyu please look after him."

He said, picking up his coat and walking out.

Joshua followed him and Mingyu bowed to the boss.


Β 

Seungcheol looked at the group of other survivors and walked over.

" What ?! You looking for a fight ?!."

The elder muscle big man looked at the guy who said that.

"As long as you won't come for the cottage I won't do anything."

He said eyeing them.

" You ing found a shelter on this rainy island and we were ed up in the forest all night, do you think this is fair?!"

He said annoyingly and the others looked angrily at the man.

" I don't give a damn about you all, the cottage doesn't fit us all."Β 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter