It's called fate right ? πŸ€πŸ¦‹

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been one month after surviving that island and Jeonghan's successful surgery, and also, one month since he began to live with his man, he was improving very well, his weak frail slim body had become healthier and he gained two pounds, Seungcheol hired a chef to cook for his lover every day, three meals and it's all healthy one.

But during the dinner hour, Seungcheol was sitting by the coffee table while feeding the cutie from a hot meat stew, Jeonghan chewing on the meat happily as he ate well.

Seungcheol watched with a warm smile there.

The hair around the surgery spot grew back well and he got a beautiful haircut that matched his image and beautiful face, Seungcheol pecked that smooth cheek not handling Jeonghan's cuteness while he chewed like a squirrel.

The younger blushed.

" H-Hyung, you're not eating, you're just feeding me."Β 
The lad said innocently.

" I'll eat baby, when you eat I feel like I ate too."

He said softly, Jeonghan feeling so full, he got up and ran to the kitchen to bring water, Seungcheol's heart was overjoyed, a month ago, Jeonghan wasn't even able to run and do any physical activities like human beings, but now he changed.

This makes him so happy.

But they still go to the hospital for a check-up just in case.


πŸ€πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅

Mingyu and Joshua were here like always, Seungcheol came out of the bedroom after the younger slept tightly.

He sat by the army chair.

" So how are things going?!" He asked the two.

Mingyu replied eventually.

" It's going well, boss."

He nodded.

" What about Jeonghan's last check-up?!"

Joshua held the result there.

" He's showing lots of improvement Hyung, the doctor said he will still have side effects like headaches or some kind of glitch since his brain recovering slowly from the tumor."

Seungcheol nodded, " Have you know anything about his parents?!"

Mingyu showed the man pictures of Jeonghan's parents.

" So if we did the wedding they won't come ?!"

Mingyu thought there.

" I'm not sure boss, Jeonghan doesn't seem to get involved with them."

Seungcheol remembered how Jeonghan told him that his parents hated him for always being sick and spending so much money on his illness.

He stood up.

" I'm going to bed too, so set the wedding on the same date I told you."

Mingyu bowed, Joshua smiled there.

" Aww, I'm so happy for you Hyung."

Cheol blushed, he smiled too.


Β 

He walked over to the bed and looked at his sunshine sleeping, laid close and pecked his forehead, hugged him, and slept alone, Joshua and Mingyu went to their rooms too, and slept.

They have their room here in the man's house, meanwhile,Β Seungcheol's bedroom is upstairs.

Β 

3:20 AM, Jeonghan woke up for the bathroom, he pulled himself from the man's embrace and blushed seeing how tightly he was hugging him.

He felt so loved by the man.

Pinched the man's nose and giggled.

He's so handsome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter