Shooting star πŸ’«

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The poor lad fainted due to the unbearable pain, and even though Seungcheol gave him painkillers and the medicines he pointed at he still felt worried, he wasn't a doctor or had any idea about a tumor but he was sure that the tumor was getting big enough and needed surgery as soon as possible.

Joshua and Mingyu look concerned.

" Hyung, he's helpless, this isn't getting any better, his medicines will finish before someone comes to save us, besides, he flew from Seoul to Canada which means his surgery is hard," Joshua said feeling poor for the pretty lad, who was held by Seungcheol as he hadn't put him over the bed but kept holding him on his strong arms.

Seungcheol looked sadly at the younger.

" I know, I know that his condition is very bad, but we can't give up on him, miracle happens." He only said that putting Jeonghan on the bed and covered him well.

Stood up and walked out not caring about the rain, he just wanted to chill and think of a way to save the younger and calm his tumor attack.


Β 

πŸοΈπŸŒ§οΈπŸ›–

Jeonghan woke up at 6:30 when it's becoming dark, he looked over and saw no one in the cottage, he got scared, sat up and run out with teary eyes but he saw the three outdoor.

They were just guarding.

" You okay now ?! How do you feel?!"

Seungcheol asked approaching the frail beauty.

" I feel better Hyung, thank you so much I'm very sorry for shocking you." He bowed to the three, was so innocent and he felt bad for shocking them, this seizure happens often.

" It's fine Jeonghan, worry about yourself, kid."Β 
He said patting that hair and Jeonghan's heart fluttering.

Seungcheol pulled off the coat he was wearingΒ and wrapped it around the slim lad.

" Go back in, it's cold, especially since it rained a lot."

Jeonghan smiled shyly, he nodded and held onto that coat.

Went back in and Mingyu smiled to himself.

Look like the boss's really in love.

Joshua noticed the two and blinked.

Pulled Mingyu to the side and whispered.

" Hey, boss's acting weird towards this cutie."

He said surprised, never seen their boss like this.

Mingyu chuckled.

"Come and let's haunt for dinner."


Leaving the two alone, Seungcheol made some warm milk with the coconut and some mixed waterΒ and made Jeonghan drink and he loved it so much, that he smiled sweetly.

" Jeonghan, is it normal symptoms?! The headache."

The man asked looking into those beautiful eyes.

Jeonghan looked at his cup.

" I had it twice now, it looks like my tumor getting bigger."

He smiled sadly, continuing sipping on his milk and the man looked at the poor lad trying to be strong, he bit his lips.

This is hard.

" Jeonghan, do you mind telling me about yourself more ?! I want to know about you."

The man said emotionally.

" I'm twenty-five, I was born in Seoul, I've graduated from an art department and I got a job in a company, it was a perfect job for me but I got fired because I kept getting sick leaves so much."

Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter