Preview πŸ¦‹

Surviving on the cursed island🏝️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite the panic attack and the hard situation everyone was in, they managed to get out and look around the weird island, it sure looked like a normal island at first but they never thought it was deep and big when they walked into the forest inside.

Jeonghan tried getting along with anyone, but he was unable to as he saw a group getting along and then he looked around trying to find anyone but he couldn't, he bit his lips, was scared and lonely, he went back and sat by the beach wondering.

He won't survive, won't he ?! He was ready to do his surgery next week in Canada, he held his head and tears appeared around his beautiful eyes.

He hugged his bag which was just a backpack he had brought with him, it wasn't a suitcase cause he was just there for one week, no one cared that much about him when he decided to do this surgery, even his divorced parents.

Jeonghan looked at the wide endless beach, waves, and sounds of birds, is this some kind of a punishment?! But for what ?! He has been struggling with his illness for years, he sniffled, maybe dying here is better cause maybe the surgery won't go well?! It's a brain surgery anyway.

He held his head while his tears rolled down.

He saw someone coming close but not on his side but to the beach as he was trying to get some fish, he should be like them, surviving and trying his best but he felt helpless.

" Instead of crying come and help me, I'll give you some when I grill it."

Jeonghan's eyes widened, and he looked at the topless tanned man before him, he stood up wiping his tears away.

" Th-thank you."

The guy looked at the frail pale lad around his early twenties and looked back at the fish he caught.

" I know it looks hard and all but don't worry, we will be safe, they'll find us and we will go back home."Β 
He said trying to comfort him, Jeonghan smiled at the tanned man, " Thank you so much, I feel better."

The guy gave Jeonghan a stick of dying fish.

" My name's Mingyu."

He said and the lad held the stick with a cute smile.

" I'm Jeonghan~nice to meet you."

He was so happy to see someone kind enough to approach him and give him something to eat for later.

He seems to be a dependable person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter