His and Her Thoughts

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

NICHKHUN and I are going on a trip to spend our weekend together. I don't know why but I feel so excited to see Nichkhun again but I'm also nervous at the same time since its been 2 weeks since we haven't seen each other and I don't know what will I do when I see him.

These are Victoria's thoughts while she is standing inside the train station waiting for Nichkhun to arrive. She has brought a lot of things with her like foods that they can eat together such as fruits and sandwiches and also a meal that they can cook together too.

Where is my wife? I'm late! I hope she won't get mad at me. I'm going to see Victoria again. I'm excited to see her. I hope she will like what I brought just for her. Just seeing my wife's face and I will be fine.

Ah! Now I understand why some of the married guys I know are excited and elated when they are with their wives. I'm really looking forward to spend my day with Victoria and I'm really happy that I'm going to see her again.


Oh my God! She's really beautiful.
"Annyeong haseyo." Nichkhun greeted Victoria when he approached her.

Oh! He's here. I feel so happy that he is with me again. "Annyeong haseyo" Victoria greeted back.

"You got a lot of stuff compared to mine." Nichkhun said while showing her his luggage and started carrying the heaviest one on her things.

"Did you do a lot of things in America?" Victoria asked him while they are seated inside the train.

"Yes. We toured around and there were a lot of fans who went on our concerts. How are you these past two weeks?"

"I have been busy with shows and pictorials as well. I have been writing on the photo journal too. I put a lot of pictures on it and I saw one of your pics with Junho while you were there in the US."

Bwoh? What picture is she talking about? I haven't shown her anything yet and it is supposed to be a surprise. I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes and hoping that my surprise for her hasn't spilled yet.

"I saw one of the pics that Junho uploaded when you were already getting ready to sleep." she explained and I remembered the pic that she's talking about. But I also remembered when Junho told me that she told my wife about the pics that I have taken while we were there. ARRGH!

"Aren't you tired?" Nichkhun asked his wife who is sitting beside him

"A little." she answered

"Let's sleep."

Ah! Nichkhun-sshi! I was looking forward to look on your picture journal and Junho even told me that you have taken a lot of them while we were apart and you didn't bring anything at all and now you're sleeping on me? AH JINCHA!

But, really I don't believe that he didn't bring his photo journal at all that's why I keep asking him about it but he wouldn't budge. I guess I have to forget about it and just enjoy the scenery instead.