A Festival and My Future ~ Nichkhun

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

"IS there someone whom we are looking for here?" Nichkhun asked his friend James.

They are standing in a crowd full of people and at the stage, there are posters of different Asian artists and Korean pop music can be heard on the background.

"We're looking for my sister. She insists to go here after school. I don't know, man. She's into Korean pop." James answered him

"Hey, you're Korean aren't you. I don't see anything wrong if your sister likes it." I answered with a smile.

James is my friend way back in highschool, his mom is Korean while his dad is American. He can understand and speak the language  but he only does that when he's in front of his mom while her sister speaks Korean perfectly.

"That's not understandable, Khun. We were born and raised here. She should listen to Kelly Clarkson and Chris Brown. Even at home, she speaks Korean and sings songs too."

"Why don't you just let your sister be. To each his own, man. Do what you like and let her do her thing." I answered him

"Oppa!" We both heard someone shouted on our back and we saw James' sister, Christine calling us.

"Christine! Stop calling me that." James said when we got closer to her.

"Why? I always call you oppa." she answered back then looked on my way, "Hello, Khun oppa."

"Hello too, Christine. Is this a concert or something?"

"Yeah. You can call it that, but it's more of a festival though. Korean Music Festival to be exact.  We can also try out some Korean food on those stalls later." she said while pointing on the side where the stalls are.

"Well, we can try that out now while waiting for the show to start. I'm really starving." I said to the two of them.

We were at the stalls and Christine was telling me all the food that we can try like Kimchi (which according to her is the National food of Korea), Bulgogi, Japchae and Ddeokbokki.

I was really full and I enjoyed the Korean Festival. Christine even showed me some of the dance moves from the groups who performed too. We were heading back home when someone called our attention.

"Annyeong haseyo. I was looking on the three of you while you were dancing along with the songs. "

"Who are you?" James asked the man who greeted us.

"I'm a talent scout for JYP Entertainment and I  would like to invite the three of you to audition and give it a try."

"Does that mean we're going to be stars like them?" Christine asked the talent scout dreamily

"Yes. But you have to audition for that though and you have to do it really good to make it." he answered.

"Wow! That's really awesome. Then I think I have to practice already as soon as we get home." Christine said

"I will be expecting the three of you on this adress," the talent scout said to us while giving us a calling card, "What are your names?"

"I'm James Lee Stevens, this is my sister Christine Lee Stevens and we grew up here but we are part Korean." James answered quickly

"How about you?" looked my way and asked

"I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul. I'm James' friend."

"Just show them the card that I gave you and they will let you in."

When we were walking home, James and Christine are talking animatedly on what they are going to do on their audition. I really wonder if James is just denying that he enjoys listening to Korean music too.  I mean, I'm his friend and I won't mind if he listens to Korean music because that's a part of who he is.

"Hey Khun! Have you thought on what you are going to do on the audition yet?"

"Khun oppa, I think it would be good if you and James oppa dance together. Both of you are really good at it." Christine said to me.

"That's a great idea, sis! I'm sure that Khun and I are going to be unbeatable." James replied

I was invited by James to have dinner with his family and I obliged. They were having a grilling feast for dinner and their mom offered me to eat Samgyeopsal, which is one of my favorites when I come and visit.



"Khun, what do you think will be a good music for the performance? how about the dance steps? If were going to dance, we have to do it well." James asked me after having dinner

"I thought you don't like anything that involves Korean music?"

"This is a different case. If we get to pass, then we're going to be big stars! I can be seen on TV just like the ones we saw on the festival."
---
Ah, another chapter, sorry if it's a bit long and crappy T_T ... this is my story of "Nichkhun's discovery and the famous Samgyeopsal" (keke ^^') -- which we all know played a big part for KhunToria.

Bear with me though, things are going to get better soon.  ~ GN^^,
--