Actions Speak Louder than Words

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

"WHAT are you doing, unni?" Sulli asked me when she saw me making some poses in front of the mirror

"Oh, hi Sulli. I'm just looking on what pose would look good on me."

"What for? We all know you always look good no matter what pose you do." Luna asked me back.

I ignored what Luna said and just asked her on what kind of accessories would look good on me instead. I have been taking pictures of myself lately and making a picture journal for Nichkhun. He is currently in America doing a series of concerts with 2PM and I hope he's doing his picture journal as well.

"Unni, you're not listening again. You have been infront of the mirror quite a lot lately. Have you become vain?"

"Aniyo. I'm doing this for the picture journal that I'm making and I have to show Nichkhun-shii..."

"Omo! For Nichkhun oppa? Is that why you are always asking us to take your pictures everyday?" Luna told me

"Yah, Victoria unni, have you seen how you have been acting lately?" Amber asked me with a grin on her face

"Wae? How do I act lately?"

"Tell us, Unni. Do you like Nichkhun oppa?" Amber said while the other members are staring at me intently.

"Yes I do like him but..."

"How much do you like Nichkhun oppa? Krystal asked

"I don't know yet because... "

"Unni, you don't have to be shy on us. We are like your sisters already. You are not infront of the camera now but you're in front of us, you can tell us the truth." Luna told me

I don't know what to say because I'm still getting to know Nichkhun-sshi better and I don't know how I really feel for him these days since we have been "together" just recently. How can I explain to them clearly without them giving another meaning on what I'm doing?

"It's sort of an agreement for the two of us to do this." I ended up saying

"Unni, you don't have to put a lot of pics on that everyday, as in you literally are taking pictures of yourself. You even wake up in the wee hours when you remember you have forgotten it." Amber informed me.

I didn't noticed that I'm doing that much effort on it though but I feel happy when I'm doing something for Nichkhun-sshi.

What do I really feel about him?...

---
Hey there! Sorry for not updating recently. I have been busy with my work these days that I was not able to add a chapter but I will be able to do that on the coming days coz' its going to be a holiday.
---