My 4 - Eyed Dream Girl

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

"NICHKHUN! Hurry up or you're going to be left behind." I heard my sister Sherleen shout as I was rushing up in fixing my hair. When I went down, I saw my younger sisters, Yanin and Sherleen with my mom waiting for me.

I'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and I'm currently in highschool. Me and my family are spending some bonding time together before I go back to LA to finish my studies. My sisters and I asked our parents to take some time off work and go on vacation. It will take a long time again before we get to spend time like this.

"What's the rush, little sis? We got the whole day to spend so you don't have to hurry." I answered  her while patting her head.

"Hey,  don't ruin it! Mom fixed my hair for me. Don't I look good, pee chai?" she looked up and asked me

"You always look good to me, Sherleen." I said and smiled back at her.

"You two! hurry up. We will not be able to see all the sights if we're still here. Get in!" our father told us when we got out of the house.

We decided to have our vacation in Hongkong. It's really a famous place for tourists like us and I have seen a lot of nice places on the interenet that I want to visit too. China has a lot of old structures that has been standing for centuries and there are a lot of foods that are really good too.

I was walking behind my family and taking some pictures too when I bumped on to a girl who was taller than me.

"I'm sorry. I was taking pictures and I wasn't looking." I said in English

"Dui bu qi. Wo bu kan... ni shou shen me?" the girl replied to me.
(trans: Sorry. I was not looking... What did you say?")

Oh man! I'm not that good in Mandarin. I thought she's a tourist like me because she doesn't look like the Chinese girls I see around this place. She got big beautiful eyes underneath the glasses that she's wearing and she got beautiful long hair too.

"Dui bu qi... ah... wo pai.. zhao?" I said while making hand gestures of taking pictures. Gaah! was I saying it right?
(trans: "Sorry... ah... I was... taking pictures?")

When I looked at her, she was staring back at me like understanding what I'm trying to say and then she smiled and said, "Mei guanxi. wo meiyou shoushang zai suoyou."
(trans: "It's alright. I was not hurt at all.")

OK! I don't really understand what she said to me but what she looked when she smiled really caught my attention. All I can do is stare back and say the word Beautiful... WAIT! is this normal for a 13 year old boy? O_O
---
Can you imagine how cute Nichkhun was when he was just 13 years old?... just a thought... ~ GnaixNiQ^^,
---