To See You Upclose

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

===============
NICHKHUN POV
===============

It's been 4 years since I have been here in Korea. My life turned 360 degrees after my audition on JYP in Los Angeles. I have come a long way from being a coach of the badminton team to being an idol. Yes! I'm now part of a Korean boyband called 2PM and we have released our album in the market too.

I have done lots of stuff since I became a part of a boyband. I have been to variety shows, hosting, and cfs too. And now, I'm taping Star King with Wooyoung and Chansung together with other pop groups such as SHINee and Super Junior.

But what really caught my attention are the members of f(x). I have seen them dance before and my sister Sharleen likes them a lot.

"Khun hyung, who are you staring at?" Wooyoung, who was standing beside me asked.

"f(x). They really look good."

"Woah! They don't just look good, hyung. They are gorgeous. even Amber who's boyish."

"Hmmm. But I like Victoria noona the most. She's so y." we heard Chansung said suddenly

"You got that right, I have been staring at her all this time too." I answered with a smile, and wondered Will Victoria - sshi like me too?

 

(YES! I'm calling her Victoria -sshi. It doesn't feel right for me to call her Victoria noona. I don't like it!  > . < ~ khunnie )


 

"Yah, Khun hyung, by any chance, do you like Victoria noona?" Wooyoung asked me, which taken me aback because that's the only moment I realize I like her.

"Yes, and I want to know her better too." is all I can say without taking my eyes off her.

===============
VICTORIA POV
===============

"Unni, Nichkhun is staring at you." Luna told me while we're having a break, I feel flattered  when she told me this since Nichkhun gets all the girls' attention when he's around and being told that he is looking at me is really flattering.

"Unni, I think he likes you. What do you think of Nichkhun oppa?"

"Jincha? How can you say so?" I asked back

"I can say by the way he stares at you, unni. I have a strong feeling that he likes you a lot." Luna teased me while smiling wide.

F(x) is sitting next to 2PM and I'm next to Chansung whom I really like the most among the members of that group.

"Hello, Victoria noona." He told me and I just smiled but deep inside I'm having butterflies in my stomach. "It's our first time to be together in a show like this."

I was about to answer when I noticed that he is being elbowed by Nichkhun who was sitting beside him. "The show is about to go on air, Chansung."

Nichkhun is really popular among the girls, maybe because of his good looks and charming smile. I heard that I have something in common with Nichkhun, like me, he is not Korean but I won't believe it otherwise at first because he doesn't sound like it 'coz he's very good in speaking it.

Nichkhun-sshi is being called by Kang Ho Dong oppa to play the piano and show his skills. He sang "Nothing Better" and that realy got my attention because I never thought that song is really beautiful.  I think there's more that Nichkhun - sshi can show than just good looks and dancing with 2PM.

---

Hi! it's another chapter, guys. Basically, its where our KhunToria first met (well, technically that is. ^^,) and I would like to take this space to say thanks for the people who subscribed on my story. There will be a lot of things that's going to happen on the next chapters. So comment and keep subscribing. ~ GN^^,

---