A Once and A Lifetime Chance

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

"YOU really are good when it comes to dancing." my friend Xiao Fei told me.

"Same goes to you. You practice almost everyday to get the moves right and  you never stop till you get them perfectly."
 
"Aiyou! As if you don't do that too. Song Qian, you're my friend and I know that you also work your b*tt off for a dance routine."

"We really are friends Xiao Fei. We compliment each other a lot." then I gave her a smile.

"I guess you're right. anyway, before I forget. Look at this flyer that I got." and she showed me a printout of a  dance competition."

I stared at the flyer and back to Xiao Fei. "Are you planning to join this competition?"

"Bu shi. We are going to be the one who's going to enter that competition. That means you're coming with me."

"W-w-hwat are you saying? You  want our group to join this?", I asked again with my eyes fully wide.

"Yes and please don't give me that expression. You are giving me the creeps with that look."

"But there's only a little time to prepare for it though."

"Then its better for us to start the routines fast and practice immediately 'coz  we got a schedule to catch." Xiao Fei said and just smiled at me.

"Do you think we will be able to make it?" I asked Xiao Fei.

"Well, we will if we will not just stand here and talk and get to work to try out some routines."

My name is Song Qian. I'm very passionate when it comes to dancing and I'm very serious in what I do. Some of them say that I don't have nowhere to go when it comes to dancing but I believe otherwise. I even entered the Beijing Dance Institute to hone what I love to do and I'm sure that the right time will come for me too.

"Ni hao. Ni Song Qian ma?" a guy who suddenly approached me said.
(Trans:  Hello. Are you Song Qian?)

"Shi de wo. Ni shi shui?" I asked him back. He got me really curious because he looked really good in his white long sleeved polo shirt and black trousers.
(trans: "Yes I am. Who are you?")

"Wo shi yige qui tan. I saw how good you are in dancing and how beautiful you are too. I was wondering, do you want to audition to be a professional dancer?"
(Trans: I am  a Talent Scout.")

"Audition? To be a professional dancer? I would like to try that out." I said, but I stopped and stared at him intently, "Are you telling the truth? About being a talent scout, I mean."

"Yes, I am and I'm looking for a fresh face who can dance really well and I think you are the one I'm looking for." the talent scout said, "Here's my card and that's the address of the audition.", he added while giving me his calling card and a piece of paper with a sketch on it.

--
Hi! It's GnaixNiQ here.  This is the first time for me to think of a story about KhunToria (I know it's late for me, since they already ended in WGM... T. T )

Hope you can give me some comments, for me to know if you like how the story is going...  ~ GN^^,

--