When I Saw You

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

"YOU have to go to the 50th floor and wait for the elevator to open to answer a question to find who your groom is."

This is what the Mission Card of We Got Married indicated and I'm really getting nervous and excited who my husband will be. I have read it a lot of times and wondered who will come out on the elevator.

I prepared myself on who I'm going to see when I heard the bell of the elevator rang and was surprised to see Nichkhun - sshi. My mind went blank for about 3 seconds when I saw him because I never really thought it's going to be him and I saw that he has the same expression as me.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Victoria." I ended up saying but in my mind, I really don't know what to do because Nichkhun-shii is right in front of me.

"Ah... have you eaten already?" Nichkhun asked me

"Aniyo" I simply answered while having different thoughts in my mind though...

Do I look good in front of him?

Is my dress alright?


What was his first reaction when he saw me?

"What's your favorite food?" he asked me again

"Samgyupsal" I answered and I saw his face light up then our song, Nu Abo played in the background and I ended up dancing some of the steps to ease my awkwardness.

When I entered the elevator with him, we both really don't know what to say so I ended up really looking at him and I realize that he is really a handsome person upclose and this man is going to be my husband on the show. We were told to get to the building's top level and when we got there we both noticed the hearts hanging on the grill partition then we both decided to give it a try too.

               

"Do you know that I'm going to be your wife?" I asked Nichkhun

"Aniyo. I don't have any idea at all and I was tricked by someone before I got here. She told me that she's going to be my wife." he said and told me what happened on his way to the building.

"What was your first reaction when you saw me?" I asked him after knowing what happened

"I was really happy." he told me with a smile and deep inside I was happy too that he is my husband but I don't think I can tell him this early how I really feel about it though.