Do I Think Too Much?

My Heart Only Belongs To You (On Haitus)

Nichkhun's heart is beating faster while waiting for some clue on where he should go. He is standing in a waiting shed and a lot of people have stopped and stared at him already and all he can do is greet them.

"I'm getting really nervous. What shall I do?" he asked himself as he keep pacing on the waiting shed then suddenly a bus stopped in front of him and he read "We Got Married Bus" near the door but was still reluctant to get on.

"Will I ever find my bride if I get inside?" he asked himself again while looking inside the bus. "Do I have to pay when I get on?" he asked the driver.

"Aniyo. Just get on and have a sit on the back."

He saw lots of flowers and heart cutouts decorating the bus with red carpet too.

"Congratulations, congratulations... congratulations on your wedding ~" said the choir who greeted him as he entered the bus.

"Omo! Thank you very much for the greeting." He said and became more anxious 'coz he was not able to see his bride and because of that a lot of questions are popping inside his head;

"Who is my bride?"

"Is she going to ride this bus too?"

"How does she look like?"

"Will we get along really well?"

"What will she think of me when she sees that I will be her husband?"


He got more questions inside his head when he noticed that the bus is starting to get passengers from the street and some of them seated on the back near his.

"I got married today and I'm waiting for my wife." he mentioned when he noticed that an Ahjussi is staring at him.

"Who is your wife?" an ahjumma who was sitting next to him asked.

"Well, that's the problem coz' I don't know who my wife is yet."

Then suddenly, a woman pulling a big suitcase stopped in front of him, "Annyeong haseyo."

When Nichkhun looked up, he saw the comedian Kim Na Young.

"Oh my! Is SHE my WIFE?... O_O" he immediately thought.